Bathroom scales

Asda were selling Salter glass scales for £10 - I always find them the best they are most accurate.

I did have the weight watchers ones and they were out by about 3-5lbs!!

Yep so were mine. So frustrating. I remember seeing scales in asda but there was no price and it was busy so I left them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Salter from Argos £10 last week...exactly the same readings as a mate's that were £50!

Asda were selling Salter glass scales for £10 - I always find them the best they are most accurate.

I did have the weight watchers ones and they were out by about 3-5lbs!!

i think the same ones from Argos!

Salter from Argos £10 last week...exactly the same readings as a mate's that were £50!

Wow £50? that's ridiculous!

Don't buy the colour match ones from Argos, they are RUBBISH. My weight can vary by a stone on those!

Don't buy the colour match ones from Argos, they are RUBBISH. My weight can vary by a stone on those!

Yeah the reviews are pretty bad on those ones.

I'm looking for some help regarding scales, I have the weightwatchers glass ones and have done for about 2 years now. When I turn them on it says 'Lo' which means low battery but I have no idea where to start on what type of battery to get and where to get them from? xx

I'm looking for some help regarding scales, I have the weightwatchers glass ones and have done for about 2 years now. When I turn them on it says 'Lo' which means low battery but I have no idea where to start on what type of battery to get and where to get them from? xx

Oh, I shall have a look and let you know x

Stupid question but have you checked the back of the scales? I have the glass precision scales and there's a small compartment at the back that you can lift off. They usually take the round battery...dunno what they are called x

digital scales normally use watch batteries - like missa said the small round ones

just make sure u take the battery with u when purchasing another one as they come in many different sizes. u can get them in most electric shops like maplins...

No problem :D

Back