bathroom scales

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

does anyone ave any probs with these scales and do they difer to the ones in the chemist? im not sure how accurate they are??? any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    varies hugely, mine were 5kg different to the chemist ones. i guess the chemist ones are accurate. The same day i tried a different set of scales i had and they were 7kg out. who knows whats right.
    doesnt really matter. what matters is what you see in the mirror and that you use one set of scales consistently.

4. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've noticed a difference to my weigh in how you stand on the scales too. If you stand with your head bent forward on mine, (looking at the digital no.s) I weigh 2 lbs heavier, than If I stand up dead straight, and just wait for the reading to flash...
    I think they all tend to be a bit out.
    Type of floor you have em on makes the reading vary too. xxx

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol Toni that worries me! My scales are fab i have to say and give the same reading as the pharmacy. I weigh myself at the same time and with the same clothes and it really reassures me. But they really do all vary! What i did was went for my WI and then straight home and on my bathroom scales to check for a difference...if there is a 2lb difference for example then you can take that into account each time xxx

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i only go on the scales at the chemists xx

7. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Scales are addictive, the spawn of the devil, I wish i could do what lillie does and just get weighed at the pharmacy, but it's just too tempting to jump right on each morning.:sigh:;)

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    burn them fifi lol xx

9. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

i know wot u mean, im on them every moen. i always seem to gain after ive had a shake :confused: only 1bls or so. arrgghhh so addictive!!

10. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    to be sure you would have to spend several hundred pounds and have them calibrated annually.......stick to bathroom scales for a guide and ya chemist for your WI . X

11. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    to be sure you would have to spend several hundred pounds and have them calibrated annually

Bloody hell Garry - all that lipotrim soup has given you an Irish lilt !!!:D

12. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    oh to be sure lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.