Battery Powered Blender?

lufinn

Hi,

I'm off camping next week and since camping food isn't exactly gourmet food I've decided to carry on with CD as much as I can (I'm on 790).
I'm not crazy about the tetras and so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any kind of battery-powered device to make my shakes? I like most of my shakes hot and quite frothy.
Thanks

Mines an aerolatte, you can get them off ebay, and in department stores, I thought it was ace!!!

I've managed to find a slim battery operated whisk, called Funky Frother!! I got my lot (cleared the whole shelf out!!!) from House of Fraser kitchen ware department. Cost around £2 each - bargain! Take AA batteries. It's about the size of bat.op toothbrush if that helps to visualise! Sold the lot to clients who have blender-free days/jobs. Problem is, H.of.F can't get them in stock quick enough for me at the mo - they're having a refurb - very inconvienent!!! Good luck - enjoy your camping trip! The mug you've ordered looks ideal! May have to try that out methinks!!

hi,
Thanks for the replies.
I've ordered one of these from Ebay:
c79f_2.JPG

Hopefully it will do the trick:)

My husband used to use one of those for work :) You do get the odd lump in it he said but it was better than he expected

That's good to hear kath - thanks. i don't mind the odd lump.

Only problem is that it didn't arrive in time for my holiday (in fact it still hasn't arrived!)

Emmmmmmmm:sign0007::sign0007::sign0007:

But I'm back on track today. I decided SS is needed for a week anyway to get back on track (I had been doing 790). I seem to have only put on 2lbs which is not bad considering......

Emmmmmmmm:sign0007::sign0007::sign0007:

But I'm back on track today. I decided SS is needed for a week anyway to get back on track (I had been doing 790). I seem to have only put on 2lbs which is not bad considering......

I think just a 2lb gain is brilliant :) and being back on track is fantastic :)

Go for it, you will do it :) Need any help give me a shout :)

Back