Battle of the Bulge

ChristyT

Silver Member
Well I've just completed my first week and not cheated once - its been so hard (especially day 2 and 3) but I've got through it. Mainly because of all the inspirational stories I have read on here!! I was mortified when my CDC told me I was 20 stone 5lbs, I had to fight hard not to burst into tears.

Well I picked myself up and have thrown myself into this new regime and just had my first weigh in - I'm gobsmacked to be told I've lost 9lbs!!!! Soooo happy right now ??

xx

Well done! You've done better than me! Third day and I slipped up and cheated. Feel rotten !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh 3rd day was evil!! That was the hardest day for me yet. Tomorrow is another day - just put it behind you and start afresh. One slip up won't hurt :)

To be fair I could have put my face in my son's tea tonight - the smell of it drove me crazy!! Luckily he ate it all and didn't leave any leftovers ?

I hope so, don't think I was in ketosis yet, so ave been drinking loads of water to flush my dirty food away! Lol, I hope I manage to lose some weight this week , with it being my 1st weigh in !

Get yourself some ketostix, I got mine on Amazon, they're not expensive. I was in ketosis by day 2 so you might get a nice surprise, I didn't think I was until I ran a test. It's a massive help to know its working.

I think you'll be surprised when you have your first WI, I bet you've done a lot better than you think.

I'm struggling to drink my water - I'm sure work think I've got a problem because I'm running to the loo every 5 minutes!! lol

I peed on a stick yesterday , it didn't change colour at all, don't know what that means! Lol, x

It's means u'r not in ketosis yet - once it starts changing colour u'r in ketosis. I probably went into mine quickly because I hadn't eaten carbs for 2 weeks before starting this xx

Ahhh makes sense, I bet having a cheat yesterday will set me back , oh no!!!! X

Not by much though - keep going and you will get there :)

I forgot my shakes this morning and I work 35 miles from home, going to try my best to keep focused and not have something that will knock me out of ketosis....typical!! x

I drink sparkling water, helps me stay full, but if it gets too bad just eat some cooked chicken breast from the supermarket , good luck you'll be fine! Xxx

My CDC finally replied to my panic text - I have had some cooked chicken breast with a green salad. It pained me to give the cherry toms away :( xx

Considering my rocky start it has been ok - I had a bar for tea and I was able to resist picking at my son's leftovers after tea so I survived!! Phew!! I've had 3 litres of water which is the most I've drunk since I started.

How have you got on? xx

Oh and I did a test, I'm still in ketosis....yay!! xx

That's brilliant!!!!!! Bet you're chuffed to bits :) xx

When is u'r next shake due?? X

Now just about to have it, ave been mowing the grass 2day, think I've exerted myself a bit! Hence now am famished!

I'm going to go for a swim in a bit I'm so hot - going to have mine when I get home because I'll be so hungry. It's sooo hot!! X

Back