BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Sorry to hear about last week's result, sometimes the body just needs time to catch up. And if your weight hasn't come down that doesn't mean your efforts have gone unrewarded; You may be smaller/trimmer/leaner, you are probably a little fitter, etc. I too had a 100% week and lost only ½lb (not the same as an increase I know, but same kinda thing), but I've had weeks in the past where I have lost more than I expected too. It's swings and roundabouts. You know better than anyone that SW works if you follow it, you just need to remind yourself to trust it and your losses will happen again, no doubt :)

Good luck for tomorrow night ♥

apart from xmas, that was only my second gain in a year so i was disappointed, think it was down to AF who arrived the next day. Have been out for a curry again this week but hope for a loss as good for the rest of the week, will let you know later.

well it was a good week after all, lost 2lbs this week:0 Really happy with that. Need to try to keep on shifting those pounds as i want to get to target before mid september, which is what my SW website graph is predicting. One more day at work then it's the Easter holidays, can't wait, need to recharge the batteries and get things done around the house.
Hope you all have a good week, try to avoid the Easter eggs:)

Back