BB who do you want to evict this week - who do you want to go/stay?

This thread spoils tonight's episode. Do you think you could change the title?

Oh, I wanted Caoimhe out so I'm gutted. Or at the very least Mario.

If I have to pick between these two I'd say Nathan out.

I don't watch it but my friend from Uni is very good friends with Nathan. She's having her little campaign on her Facebook statues! haha.

NATHAN!!

Cannot stand men who fiddle with their bits all the time, it's a disgusting habit. And he cooks with those hands! :eek:

Nathan needs to go I'm afraid - can't be doing with all that swearing! Every other word last night began with F!!! :rolleyes: xx

Thanks for changing title, I hope you didn't mind me saying anything.

It's been on now anyway. JJ should stay. I thought he and Jodie were hilarious last night!

Definitely get Nathan out. He is an obnoxious foul mouthed .....

John James is irritating but entertaining as well:)

Keep john james in, and him and josie can get it on :)!! Nathan makes me feel ashamed to be from the same town as him, he is so foul mouthed and nasty!! altho i did think the little rain cloud of doom comment was funny!!!

I think Nathan should go because his language is awful, cut out the F word and he would have no speech at all.

Sorry ....but I would never waste money on voting, I enjoy watching the catch up show each night, and getting to know the housemates, but I haven't yet voted for a housemate throughout BB's 10 year history.

Back