BBQ dilema what would you eat?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I am going to a BBQ later and she is doing burgers and sausages,. I have offered to bring food but she said leave it. No one knows i am dieting.

What would you do or eat to have the least amount of syns?
xxx

chicken always a good option and salad or otherwise i always take my own quorn burgers and sausages and just say you really like them

Salad. Jacket potato. Difficult to say if you don't know exactly what is being provided. Don't eat much and say you aren't feeling hungry.

As you don't know what will be there, to lessen the syns which will be had I'd eat before you go. That way you will be full & less likely to eat what's on offer because you are hungry.

You could take something & just say somthing like 'I really like these & feel awful not bringing anything'.

Stay off the white baps, they're about 14 syns each :eek:.

Have a lovely time;)

I would do as the others have suggested Hun...take some of your own stuff and say that you would feel awful turning up empty handed.
Eat the stuff that you know will help with the plan - perhaps make some of the SW syn free Pimms - 1x 2lts bottle of good diet lemonade (has to be a good one), 2 lvl tbsp of good balsamic vinegar and chopped strawberries. Its fantastic and refreshing - I hate Pimms, but this is lovely...dont be put off by the vinegar, trust me! Serve chilled.

Back