• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BBQ help please!

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!

Lorny

Silver Member
Well I know the corn on the cob is three points if it's from Nando's but I don't know if that includes the butter it comes with, and the potato must be no more than 3.5 points, and that's if it is a mahoosive potato! The average roll is 2.5points, unless it's one of the mega baps, and they can be about 3.5 points. No idea about the burger!

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
If it helps, for future BBQs try Tescos meat free range. I find the burgers and chicken to be very nice. Burgers are 1pt and chicken 1.5 :)

we has a bbq as well yesterday i had quorn quarter pounder it was lovely but no idea of points for them (chucked box ) anyone enlighten me ? plz

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
Thanks - I counted the jacket pot as 4 as it really was huge but I only had half. The roll was fairly small but I'll count 3 for that, thanks.

Puggso that sounds great but a bbq is the only time I don't eat veggie! I may try and convinve OH though at those points values!

Just found this too - looks good points values for meat products - I know they do SW stuff aswell
Weight Watchers

C xx

Lorny

Silver Member
The quarter pounder quorn burgers can't be anymore than 2 points surely?

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'