BBQ's and Picnics on WW

Hello!
Apologies if this has already been discussed. Have had a look around but couldn't find anything - so if it has already been talked about, please point me in that direction. :)
Now the weather is starting to get nicer, there are more oppurtunites to eat outside with BBQ's and Picnics. I don't know about all of you, but I tend to eat more at these times because there is always so much food to pick at. However, saying that - there are always lots of healthy/lower point options to be had in the summer.

So....
Do any of you have any BBQ/Picnic food recipes to share that are low in points? Or have any general tips for being on WW whilst having BBQ's and Picnics.

I am off into my garden now to have a BBQ. Lots of quorn and salad for me :cool:

I would go for quorn burgers, suasages, BBQ corn on the cob is amazing, vegetarian kebabs with something like light Halloumi cheese (won't melt and fall apart), Jacket potatoes are good on the BBQ as well. How about some large cubes of tofu?

Barbequed fresh Pineapple slices are lovely for that sweet fix :) They go reallly juicy :)

Twigs
xx

Quorn stuff is great. Also if youre buying cold meats etc for picnic just have a look at the kcals, a lot work out at 2 slices for half a point - great value ;)

Tescos definintely do Light Halloumi, but my Asda do it as well

Back