BBQ's

xrachx

is anyone else enjoying the nice weather? i have had 2 bbq's this week and its all free stuff too!
i make burgers with extra lean mince i have lean steaks (peppered tonight mmmm) and lean pork loin all with huge salads and a few new potatoes on the side...deeeelish!

yep we had one yesterday and i had marinated turkey steak, home made burgers with potato and pasta salad. all free except for the sauce on the side, yummy!!!

i know i love it! lol my oh keeps saying to me..."you sure your on a diet?"

But it's great that you can go to a BBQ and no one has too know your on a diet as most of the food is free I've got two bbqs tomoz taking food with us so I've made home made burgers chicken and veg skewers and prawn and pepper skewers all yummy and a home made pot salad so I won't go hungry x

is anyone else enjoying the nice weather? i have had 2 bbq's this week and its all free stuff too!
i make burgers with extra lean mince i have lean steaks (peppered tonight mmmm) and lean pork loin all with huge salads and a few new potatoes on the side...deeeelish!

I'm making mine with extra lean mince (too) for tomorrow, and bringing them and cheese to my sisters'

i put my mince in a bowl, give it a good pounding with my fist then salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic salt and hey presto! mmmm

meee tooo had 3 this week!!! i love home made burgers! chicken and veg kebabs and prawn ones! with a bit of lime and corriander! loads of salad. I love sw!!! bring on the summer! any ideas of marrinades for meat will be welcomed, i was using a shop bought one which has a few syns.

i put my mince in a bowl, give it a good pounding with my fist then salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic salt and hey presto! mmmm

I've never heard of onion salt before - what is it please?

spare a thought for little old me, working 13.5 hour shift yesterday and today, no BBQ for me :(

Onion Granuals are just 100% dried onion in a jar, they are really handy x

Back