BB's last stone diary!

Wednesday went to Mum's and stopped the night.

Was lovely to see her, she was doing ok, and I took her out on Thursday.
Today should have been a DD but period about to start so I have been drinking and eating things I know I shouldn't. I have a spotty face that looks like sh**! A sore throat and a tummy that's all bloated to hell.

Wednesday I did a medium day, it wasn't an up or a down really.
Thursday was a bit of the same so I just have to button it and start again tomorrow..

Hope it's an ok TOTM and not a bad one, that would be nice!

Glad your Mums doing ok and you got to spend some time

Stupid periods, hope its not too bad for you hun. Your a braver woman that me, I can't handle them anymore back on the hormones for a period free life LOL

Hope your days ok Xx

Haven't had a good few days, fallen off the wagon. Not to worry, TOTM is now here, visitors at leaving tomorrow, rubble is cleared out of 2 rooms and taken down 5 flights of stairs and we are going to rebuild the house before Christmas!! Woohoo!
Got really sore thighs and calfs after all that, but no pain no gain!

Everyone went or dinner on Sunday and saw mum and dad, she's looking better, will go see her on Wednesday.
Going to do:
Tuesday DD
Wednesday UD
Thursday DD
Friday UD
Saturday UD
Sunday UD

Just need to get my act together and sort myself out!

Did ok yesterday, TOTM was playing me up and I did sneak a few wee extras, but I am going to have a low DD to compensate and I won't call it as being on the diet.

Once my legs feel better after all that lifting and shifting I will get back into the exercise upstairs.
I just need to start moving again!

Hope TOTM disappears soon as it does mess with my head!

GL with getting back on track. You can do it :).
Really weird, but my TOTM actually seems to make me lose weight. I'm not complaining though lol

missnic07 said:
GL with getting back on track. You can do it :).
Really weird, but my TOTM actually seems to make me lose weight. I'm not complaining though lol

Didn't eat a lot on my UD yesterday, just kept it to a minimum.

Today doing a DD and doing better.
Had a small portion of baked beans mmm and had some seafood to help me on my way.
Trying to cut back on my carbs as I am a carbaholic!

A wee options hot chocolate to top it off..

My TOTM varies, sometimes I do ok and then sometimes the water gets the better of me and I retain it!

I must be losing the plot! I thought I had updated this!
Friday was an up day but I didn't eat that much
Had a hefty weekend, not really eating too much food or drinking too much alcohol! I was too busy wrecking the house.. 3 rooms are now reduced to rubble, bathroom was the latest casualty..
Took out 3 Windows's that needed reglazed and just popped 2 back in just now..

It's been stairobics this weekend as well, taking the contents of the bathroom down 5 flights of stairs and then to the tip.

DD today, , had a slim and save spaghetti but I feel awful as I think I am coming down with the cold..
Going to update my fitness pal and see how I am doing as I had some popcorn and some chocolate as I was needing it..

Go figure!

biggusburdus said:
I must be losing the plot! I thought I had updated this!
Friday was an up day but I didn't eat that much
Had a hefty weekend, not really eating too much food or drinking too much alcohol! I was too busy wrecking the house.. 3 rooms are now reduced to rubble, bathroom was the latest casualty..
Took out 3 Windows's that needed reglazed and just popped 2 back in just now..

It's been stairobics this weekend as well, taking the contents of the bathroom down 5 flights of stairs and then to the tip.

DD today, , had a slim and save spaghetti but I feel awful as I think I am coming down with the cold..
Going to update my fitness pal and see how I am doing as I had some popcorn and some chocolate as I was needing it..

Go figure!

ID -failure to keep out of the food! Doing a new DD tomorrow..

Got a cold!

No scales to weigh in on as they have been packed away due to the bathroom being destroyed at the moment.... Lol keep me on my toes!

Better DD today, 600 ish cals and I am going to have a shower then off to bed.

Had a slim and save chilli pack with small portion of baked beans in it for lunch. It was quite nice!
Just came home and had an omelette with turkey and cheese and herbs.. Mmm

Going to have an up day tomorrow then a Dd Thursday and an up day Friday sat down day and up day Sunday.

I would dearly love to try Hannah's way but I haven't been in the right place.

I know the house is a mess at the moment and its driving me demented so I am just trying to keep body and soul together and not do too much damage. It would be so easy as I have just had TOTM and now got the cold, but I am soldiering on as I know others have issues more pressing than mine..

Eeek your a tough cookie! House renovations and coldy and TOM! Just TOM would of sent me loopy

Yum its weird how the chilli tastes nice when you haven't had it in ages!! LOL

Hope the renovations are all sorted soon hun x

Did an ok DD yesterday, about 600 cals.

Not hungry today as I feel rubbish with thus cold. Have had about 300 cals so far and I just want to be sick.
Still at work, roll on 5pm!

Ugh hope you feel better soon hun, I'm full of cold, think that's helping me stay low cal.

Rest up this evenin Xx

Made spag bog for tea, it was yum.. Feel like **** and going to bed early as I had a rubbish sleep last night, maybe got 4 hrs if I was lucky...

Poor you, renovating plus having a cold would have sent me totally off the rails so well done for sticking too it, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks everyone for all your comments.
I feel bad as I haven't been updating due to lots going on...

Doing ok on the diet front, Thursday had to go bridesmaid dress shopping with my BFF and then had to scrape her off the ceiling as the 16 week lead time was going to Cost an extra £49 per dress..
Now looking at other options!
Good thing was they took my measurements and I am definitely down from previous? Lost 2 inches under my bust for a start! Woohoo!

Then I went and spring cleaned my mother on Thursday, didn't get home until v v late.
I am very aware they are both getting on in years Mums now 80 and Dad not far behind.
Friday was the Christmas lights switch on, saw some people I haven't seen all year and that was fab, oh had a good bucket of drink and then had a pop at me.
He had been to hospital for appt., doesn't want any support in going to these but went mental as I hadn't phoned or text him.
He was also working on his own on Friday so I didn't want to disturb him and I expected to get a call from him when he finished.
Again I am being told I am cold and heartless, he's last in the queue Etc etc..
Getting sick of it as I don't need to be anyone's emotional punchbag, trying to deal with a lot and he just makes me want to run away!
Still got the cold from hell as well..

He's busy drilling holes for new bathroom pipes and I am going to bag all the clothes and move them elsewhere.
Roll on getting the house up to scratch and then we can see what we need to do..

missnic07 said:
Well done on losing more inches, that's fab!!

Hope u abs your OH make up soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, he just doesn't realise the damage he does.. He's back to being happy and I just want to run away..

Glad on the inches, I haven't see the scales since we ripped out the bathroom so I hope they took good!
It's all that dust I am eating! Lol..

Stood on scales today, I haven't put on weight! I am kicking about the 11stone, 11 stone straight today so I am quite happy about that!
Nov challenge is a failure for me though..
I finished my vlcd at 11 stone in August and I have managed to maintain it since then and not pile the weight back on which, if I am honest was terrifying me?
If I can keep this going through all the madness that is happening and over the festive period, then I can look at shifting the rest in the new year?
Life has unfortunately got in the way of my exercising and dieting, but I am still managing to judd so I will continue with this plan and then add in exercise once its 2013.
I have 2 ceilings to paint in at least 3 coats so that will put paid to the bingo wings! Rofl!

Back