BB's last stone diary!

Day one, back on it, managed to do 500 cals and no exercise!

Avoided the curse of chocolate and popcorn or crisps!

Woohoo roll on UD, will make it a healthy one..

Yum cheesy chips :)

Ooh! I love cheesy chips! Mmmm... The only thing I find that scratches that itch is a pita bread stuffed with spinach and mini baby bel then toasted! Mmmm may have that tomorrow instead!

My parents have an actifry it makes great chips!

Day one, back on it, managed to do 500 cals and no exercise!

Avoided the curse of chocolate and popcorn or crisps!

Woohoo roll on UD, will make it a healthy one..

Knew u could do it! Well done!

Knew u could do it! Well done!

Thanks! Had a bagel for brekkie, beans and salmon for lunch and going to have some pizza tonight as a wee treat. I did eat popcorn.
No exercise, I think my totm is on route as I am starting to ache and feel like mince!

DD tomorrow going to struggle as I think I will be grumpy and feeling awful. Oh well! Another day!

Good luck for tomorrow...you can do it!

Thanks.
Hanging on in there, didn't have lunch and I have only had a biscuit worth 45 cals and a hot chocolate worth 40 cals.
Stomach is grumbling and site with TOTM, nothing up show at the moment though. I wish it would hurry up so I could get it over with!

Going to my mums tonight and going to sort out bridesmaids dresses with my pal.. Exciting stuff!

Well done. And you've got a few cals to use up at your mums....great planning!

Thanks, I then had omelette and beans with fruit salad for afters, ended up over my 500 but I wasn't bothered as I had TOTM appear half way through and I don't want to kill anyone today!

Had a low cal up day apart from chocolate, just taking it easy as I am in great pain..

Bloomin tom .. grrr! Mine reappeared soon as I went back on packs!! Hope the pain is easing up hun

Xxx

Bloomin tom .. grrr! Mine reappeared soon as I went back on packs!! Hope the pain is easing up hun

Xxx

Hate TOTM! Hate being a woman, just going to crack open the vodka and get piddled! I feel awful, do u think I am mad drinking on my own? Lol..

Errr no!! If I was allowed to drink I would be enjoying a bottle of rose!!

I hate them too, periods from hell...I swear one kid and they can take the stinkin lot!!

Xxx

Errr no!! If I was allowed to drink I would be enjoying a bottle of rose!!

I hate them too, periods from hell...I swear one kid and they can take the stinkin lot!!

Xxx

My daughter is having issues. The prob is her age as they don't want to help she is 22 and they keep telling her up have a kid!

Had a lot of vodka and got v v merry. Now having a dd today as oh I'd busy destroying brickwork in our bathroom and I am going to strip wallpaper as soon as I bother to get up! Never again!
P
TOTM still sore so pain relief required!

I'm sorry ur suffering with the dreaded TOTM! One been quite lucky in I don't really get pain, but one of my friends suffers from it horrendously :(. Hope it eases up soon xx

I'm sorry ur suffering with the dreaded TOTM! One been quite lucky in I don't really get pain, but one of my friends suffers from it horrendously :(. Hope it eases up soon xx

TOTM is nearly over! Yes!
Getting back on wagon tomorrow for the last stint.
Had a bath at my daughters as house still a tip.

Been v v busy! House is a tip so I have been having showers anywhere but home!
OH still thinks that house will be ready for Christmas Eve, I am not holding my breath as I have no hope!

Emergency plan is to have it in my DD so turkey is ordered for pick up Xmas eve and we then decide where we want to go eat it!

Got a works party on Friday, trying to have 2 DD before then! Need to try on my size 12 trousers and make sure they fit!
Big change from a size 20/22 last Xmas... I just need to remember that...

Skinny soup for lunch and an omelette with mini baby bel and spinach for tea..
Choc options for afters! Mmmm
Starving though!

Mmmm annoyed, tried on my new 12s from Tesco and they do up but don't look good? Just my luck as they are the only black trousers I own and I wanted to wear them! Mmmm not happy!
Will need to rethink my outfit for Friday now! Not a happy camper! Just got to keep it real..

Back