BB's last stone diary!

Happy new year to everyone.

Had a great night last night but need to limit the damage done!
TOTM not here yet but getting the pains already, just need to keep the cold at bay and hope I don't have anymore issues!
Goals for 2013:

Lose 2 stone and start exercising again!
Not much to ask... Lol

Need I say cold was bad but put the TOTM in there as well and hey not doing well at all..

Keep filling myself with multivitamin and vitamin c d and fish oils to try ease the pain..

Baa humbug, be glad once OH birthday is over and I can get some sense of normality!

I feel your pain on the tom I've has two since my op Argghgghhg!!

Hope the cold passes fast x

Damn TOTM is such a pita. Hopefully it will be gone before you're due to restart. I crave like mega during mine :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right!

Today is D Day! Back on it for the next stage of my transformation!

Had a very foodie and drinkie past month so I know the damage will be lots.

Back to it this month!
No excuses!

Hope you've had a good DD x

V v tired, didn't sleep well last night. So far I had jelly and low cal custard at lunch time. Just waiting for OH to come home so I can start dinner!
I may have to have my chicken omelette with spinach early as I am starting To fade..

Having an ok UD, trying to be good and not eat rubbish!

Had porridge for breakfast, an innocent snak pot for lunch with yogurt and fresh fruit then a flapjack.

Will have a nice dinner and see what happens..

DD and its coming in at 602 cals but I am not going to stress! Lol..

I had yogurt and jelly, then eggs omelette with a bit of cheese.
Stir fry for tea with some seafood mix. Mmm

Was worth it!

As a well behaved up day, then that night didn't sleep and was up at 4am. Tried to do a DD and it lasted most of the day until the wee one brought in a chineses! Better luck tomorrow!

Right peeps, I know I disappeared on you all but I ave been busy!

Things haven't been great with OH and I got to breaking point.
I love him but he was doing my head in!

I have moved out of family home and found a nice wee room to relax in while the dust settles and we sort ourselves out.
Make or break time really.
18 years and it all comes down to this!
I just decided I couldn't do another 40 years of this like this?
Fingers crossed that I can get through to him.
If not its gonna b messy and I dread to think about the fallout.

Been behaving myself and not piling into food which is great. Just need to cool it on the choc habit he's given me?
I never had one before, I was more a savoury girl.

Sorry to hear that things are not going so well, sometimes a break from things is all thats needed.

Keep your chin up mrs xxx

Thanks for that. I hope we can salvage something, even if its just being friends! I just don't think me heading into the local loony bin would help!

Being nice to myself and going to start dieting again next week.
Hope the weather improves!

Back