BB's last stone diary!

Sounds like your doing what's best for you and your mental health

Take it easy hun xxx

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Sometimes a bit of distance and time can work wonders. Only you know what's best for you. Quality of life and happiness are so important. *hugs*

Thanks, I hope things are improving for you too.

I haven't been in the right frame of mind to do any dieting, so I have stayed away..
I have been very busy, I am going back to uni, night classes starts next week.
I am quite comfy in my room as a lodger, its been a great place to relax.

I haven't really been in contact with him, saw him twice last week, so leaving it alone this week. Next week is valentines and also my wedding anniversary on the 16th.

I have put on 9lbs since December, and I have to now address this issue next week.
I need to start exercising. I am going on a spa day on Sunday, posh hotel overnight with my BFF. Then I will make plans to start exercise and diet again.

Roll on the new me! It will b hard work but well worth it!

Glad your getting some space, a relax and able to start your course :)

Enjoy your spa day sounds like its just what the doctor ordered

Xxx

Thank you ladies its much appreciated. We all have our issues and its great just to have somewhere to talk..

I loved my night at the hotel with my pal, food was brilliant, facial was fantastic and I came back all relaxed on the Monday.

Met up with OH on the Tuesday, he is looking a bit more relaxed and has done some deep thinking.
I just couldn't watch him kill himself with stress etc and not going to the doctor and telling them the full story.

He has finally given in and been put on beta blockers which have worked within 2 days and he is in a much better place.
It was nice to see him, he has a better understanding of why it happened and has finally agreed that I will not b moving back into the house.

I became a fully fledged part time student last night! It was scary!
Met a nice bunch who will be with me for 12 weeks, then an exam at the end of it! Wow! My knees are knocking already!

I am debating what to do about my diet, whether I go back to slim and save for a few weeks to get my weight back on track, or if I should just book a personal trainer and get the @"&£ kicked out
of me as I just haven't moved in months! Lol..

Decisions decisions..

Your sounding happier hun :)

Enjoy the studying, hard work but worth it!! I just started term last weekend, back into it

Take it easy Xx

Thanks for your messages, I much appreciate you all being around!

I have finally decided to go back to Slim and save for the next 2 weeks to try shift some of the damage I have done during the last 12 weeks. I have gone up to dead on 12 stones so I am changing my weigh in information and starting again!
I had a chocolate shake for breakfast, and I will be guzzling the water and trying to be angelic!!:break_diet:

I am back at Uni doing my final year in BSc either Information Technology or Buisness Technology.. I may do better as I now don't have 2 children and a husband to cope with! Lol..

5 weeks until I am off to Spain to collect the wrinklies, My dear Mum and Dad go there every year for 12 weeks.. Oh to be retired!!

:cool:

Did a day 1 of 30 day shred.. Lets see how long it lasts this time! I want to do it until I go off to Spain, now that would be an achievement! Lol..

3 weeks until I go off to Sunny Spain!
:cool::cool:
I am soo excited!

I wonder how much toning and weight loss I can do before then? :whacky068:

Trying to stick at S&S for another few days, I have managed to shift 7lb's so I will be back to JUDDD very soon I think!

Busy busy busy!!

Your going great :) enjoy your holiday, you deserve it. Oo I'm counting down to Spain in June LOL

Going to come back to juddd.

Starting Monday, back on it and going to exercise like a mad thing!

Promises !

Sounds like a plan hun. I'm all over the show atm LOL can't decide what to do.. somethin moderate to maintain..

Eek !

Back