BB's second stint to skinny!

Minipill always gave me no periods pre pregnancy so I finally went back to it. After the month long period could take no more!!

Have a good day chick x

In bed, not feeling brilliant. Banging head and a full TOTM so i took tablets and went back to bed, then i txtd to say i would b late, rather than be useless at work I then phoned in and said no way..
I just couldn't face it! Taken a second dose pills and I am starting to feel human! Lol
Had a cookies shake and now feeling sorry for myself..I have soo much to do today!

I have a list of things I need to do, they will just have to wait..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

RebekahR said:
Minipill always gave me no periods pre pregnancy so I finally went back to it. After the month long period could take no more!!

Have a good day chick x

I had the implant which was heaven, but my girls tried it and they have changed the level of hormone and it's not as good.. Why chane it if it works!! Makes me mad!
I have done pill, mini pill, coil, implant but not the injection.
Coil and implant were the best really..

Head back to banging and I feel really yuk! Soo sorry for myself..
I am trying to get motivated as it may not be soo bad when I start moving..

Had 2 shakes as I have a v v sore throat that is threatening me with a cold.

DD and wee one are going to come around soon, need to get my finger out and get better, ready for the onslaught..

biggusburdus said:
Head back to banging and I feel really yuk! Soo sorry for myself..
I am trying to get motivated as it may not be soo bad when I start moving..

Had 2 shakes as I have a v v sore throat that is threatening me with a cold.

DD and wee one are going to come around soon, need to get my finger out and get better, ready for the onslaught..

I have to say I feel really lousy! I gave in and had 4 choc bailey truffle things that OH bought me in feb for my anniversary.. I had no choc Truffa bars left and no choc shakes... Feel ad now, but hey it happens! Made me feel a bit more human, in bed after making dinner for DD GDD and OH.
I even did the dishes and got some family stuff sorted..
I just feel ruff!

Went in to work today. Head still banging. Taking meds for it but I am not in a good place due to TOTM.
I am reading the judd book as I think I will go onto that after next week?
I have only just managed this week to lose a small amount, will weigh in tomorrow but not much hope.
The last few weeks have been a bit of a waste weight wise, but everyone is saying that I look thinner, can't win really..
I don't want to continue at this weight, I want to lose some more!

This is week 28, I have had 4 weeks off and I have only 1stone to lose before Christmas...
Need to sort out the last wee bit!

If I do one day up one day down I think I may kick start the metabolism into losing weight again as I feel my body is so used to this now it's not going to lose any more on it!

Had a cottage pie for lunch, toffee shake for break, and then I have had meat for dinner with some side salad, and some more naughty choc and some popcorn.

Going to read my judd book and see If I can make head or tail of it for next week.

Juddd sounds fantastic, i think its a great plan hun. If I only had a stone I would deffinately switch over

Hope your ok xxxx

RebekahR said:
Juddd sounds fantastic, i think its a great plan hun. If I only had a stone I would deffinately switch over

Hope your ok xxxx

Thanks, as I am unsure of what goals i have now I think I am struggling.
Either judd or diet chef was going to be me getting back into maintenance.

I am so near to getting to a size 10 on the bottom half, but I am not sure what I should weigh?
Reading up on judd, I will do a small refeed this weekend, then try an up day on Monday and see if that kick starts anything as I am running out of ideas!

Nothing has really shifted for about 3 weeks, but if I do a s&s day on the down day that may work for me?
Mmmm... Planning needed!
I need to keep to 1700 ish on my up days and about 400 on my downs..

Your so close hun, sure you will settle at a ten with a few weeks I'd juddd. It sounds fantastic .:)

I'd be having mostly protein shakes, cake and Ben and jerrys on up days for sure!! LOL

Xxx

Thanks, just started a diary on JUDDD... Watch that space!

Thanks to you all for all your wonderful support on here, I am going to try JUDDD for a month and I can only hope it will suit me as I can't think of anything else that will! Lol..

You have all been fab listening to me moan and groan my way through this diary!
Good luck everyone, heres to a slim Christmas!
Xxx

Back