BB's second stint to skinny!

biggusburdus

Gold Member
I did S & S for 6 weeks and lost 2 stone.
I then had a holiday for 8 days and did a gentle refeed and had a little alcohol.
I am now ready to start my second phase and I have 11 weeks until my August holiday.

Before I did S&S I managed to get down from 15 stone and my last weigh in for S&S was 12 stone 2.
I weigh in today and I am 13 stone, meaning I put on 12lbs in 8 days in the sun.
I think some of that may be water retention as I don't do that well in the heat!
I love the heat but it doesn't love me!

Back on the wagon today, just going to make my first shake of the day and get ready for the headaches!
I am actually quite glad to have choices removed as I was confused as to what I wanted to eat, nothing really appealed to my taste buds? Strange feeling!

I never kept a diary in the beginning as I didn't think it would be that interesting to people out there!
Roll on the biggest challenge of my life, nearly 12 weeks to lose 3 stone and see if I am happy at that!
I am unsure what my target should be as I haven't been anywhere near that weight in such a long time!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

First day back on wagon.
Had choc shake, vanilla shake, mac n cheese and then a Truffa bar.
need to remember to buy pain killers! I hate the headaches so I hope I have an easier time this time!
:cry:

This morning had a chocolate shake for breakfast and a spicy spag for lunch. Currently enjoying a chocolate and coffee shake for break.
I will need to do an order soon as I have ran out of mushroom pasta and I have only one Mac n cheese left!
I do love those the best.
:eating:
Will order the cottage pie mix this time for a change as I do actually like that! I know some people cannot stand it but I like a wee splash of worcester sauce on it!
I know I am very lucky as I only disliked the tomato soup!
:sign0137:
I am going to try be 100% this week but not put the pressure on until the headaches are all away. So far so good, no sign of them as yet!
I did have a pepperami today, just because it was there and not really because I needed it. I think I need to try keep them away from me as I do use them a lot.
:gimi:

No sore head as yet. Snapped at OH tonight as they were all eating choc and crisps in front of me and I am only on day 2!
Once I am into it I know I am ok, it's just the first few days drive me a bit maaaadddd!!
Had a good day, work was hectic but kept it together?
Had choc shake for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch then a spicy spaghetti and a Truffa bar.
Had a couple of pepperamis again..

Day 3 done, did ok, still no headaches!
4 packs today and a little meat, pepperami surprise surprise!

Spicy spaghetti, chilli, cafe latte shake and a Truffa bar!

Well done for your weightloss so far-great stuff :) and well done for getting back on it. What day is your weigh in? x

Welshtigger said:
Well done for your weightloss so far-great stuff :) and well done for getting back on it. What day is your weigh in? x

Hi, I will weigh in tomorrow as I liked the sat weigh ins, meant Friday night I had to be good!
That means I have I only done 4 days but it keeps me on track?

How r you doing, how did your event go?

biggusburdus said:
Hi, I will weigh in tomorrow as I liked the sat weigh ins, meant Friday night I had to be good!
That means I have I only done 4 days but it keeps me on track?

How r you doing, how did your event go?

Brilliant-look forward to hearing how you get on! The party was cr*p and I left at 9.30!!! But hey how' atleast it meant I got home and warmed up a bit-hate going to bed cold x

Looking forward to tomorrow, hope it's good!

Shame your night out wasn't great, there will be others once you are super slim!

Well, today I stood on the scales and I am back to pre holiday weight!
12 stone 2 lbs!
Starlight was so right to say not to worry about that weeks gain as you can lose it all !
After reading her diary that showed how she coped with her holiday, it gave me the courage to try it and I am so glad I did it that way!

And it means I can concentrate on my next 11 week stint before my holiday!

So, I am back to having lost the 2 stone and I have 2 stone to go before I stop and look to see if I am comfortable and feeling good.
I have no idea what my ideal body weight is, I have been overweight/obese for soo long now that I couldn't tell you. I will just have to enjoy the journey and see what I look like to judge it from there!

Half way mark sounds good to me..

Hada choc and coffee hot shake for breaking at 10am.
I went out with my pal and forgot my packs! I took my water bottle, but had to not have anything until I got home at 5pm.
Had a chicken soup and added lots of pepper for lunch.
OH went out and got me more pepperami sticks, so I had 2 of them!
Then at 730 I had a chilli silver pack with some chicken and mushrooms added in.

I still haven't had sore head yet? Not sure why but last time when I started this it was hell!

I recon I have enough to last me for the week, but as I am at the dregs of my packs I would like to order more!
I had a look on the site but couldn't see the dark or milk truffa bars?
Where oh where have they gone! They are my fav!

I had my choc shake at 11 this morning, then for lunch I had an omelet with some ham.

Having a lazy day today as I am just bushed!
No headache but just not got any energy!
Looking forward to my delivery as I ordered yesterday and just about ready for a change of packs!
I am down to chlli, soups, porridge, few shakes and a lot more bars!

Well done BB - it is really comforting to see people lose holiday gains so quickly - I'm aiming for a holiday in July too but not sure I can do S&S until then. Planning on doing it until around the first week in June, then starting refeed.....................and I really don't know after that yet.

Good luck :)

Debs154 said:
Well done BB - it is really comforting to see people lose holiday gains so quickly - I'm aiming for a holiday in July too but not sure I can do S&S until then. Planning on doing it until around the first week in June, then starting refeed.....................and I really don't know after that yet.

Good luck :)

I looked at Starlights diary and it gave me great hope!
I think it is best to plan these things so it's good you are thinking about it already.
My refeed was short and sweet to allow for hols.
Why you thinking of stopping in June?

I looked at Starlights diary and it gave me great hope!
I think it is best to plan these things so it's good you are thinking about it already.
My refeed was short and sweet to allow for hols.
Why you thinking of stopping in June?

Yes I read Starlight's too a while ago.

I only want to get to about 11 stone, I'll be happy with that, it's within a few lbs of the upper range for my height and not an unhealthy weight.

I also bought a lot of holiday clothes before starting S&S and I just can't afford a whole new wardrobe - quite a few things are a bit big already.

Debs154 said:
Yes I read Starlight's too a while ago.

I only want to get to about 11 stone, I'll be happy with that, it's within a few lbs of the upper range for my height and not an unhealthy weight.

I also bought a lot of holiday clothes before starting S&S and I just can't afford a whole new wardrobe - quite a few things are a bit big already.

Lol!
I know what you mean about clothes!
I did put a lot of good things away when I got bigger, but I am finding as I am going down the sizes that I will have to buy interim clothing!
I am lucky as a lot of my holiday stuff has grown with me, but I will have to start thinking about chucking out my fat stuff..

I just want to get to a healthy look and bmi as mine at the moment is a wee bit shocking!

Good luck!

Yesterday was busy busy!
:eek:
Worked all day then went to see my folks to sort out their internet!
Had a choc shake for breakfast a mushroom soup forlunch and then a truffa bar as a snack and another shake!
Got home after 11pm and forgot to update!
:cool:

So far this week no sore head! I am so glad as last time it was awful!

Hada vanilla shake this mornign with coffee, smelled yum!
Lunch had a soup but its super busy at work!

Hey hun well done so far your doing great :) Yayy to the no headache! Hope u enjoy the rest of ur day xxx

Had a bad night tonight, did some munching as I was babysitting the screaming child from hell! She was tired and ratty and nothing would pacify her.
I must admit to being out of practice, but gran just wasn't cutting it!
A few of her crisps fell into my mouth, especially after I didn't get my delivery, also a tough day at work as well didn't help!
I also had more extras, trying to stick to ok stuff that doesn't take me too far off the path!

All my excuses and my attitude went to hell in a hand bucket..
When OH came home it was a mad house! She was screaming as she didn't want her nappy changed.

Ended up having macaroni, cabbage mushrooms and prawns, this would normally be ok, but it wasn't enough tonight.
I could be hormonal as I don't really get a break from the roller coaster..

Also had a couple of small squares of chocolate.

Mmm, start again tomorrow me thinks!

Back