Be gone fat!

Hey well it's confirmed I've got laryngitis No voice for a while trying to stick to plan but I do fancy some warm soup! I'm second shake in... can't wait to sleep tonight pleating for my WI tomorrow. No movement tonight for me. I keep looking at my body and I'm like erugh I want it gone. A girl I work with has lost 4 stone so that's my goal! So many cakes at work ATM. Most of my job is talking so it's frustrating.

Awww noo hun hugs hope u get better soon maybe have some warm water with bit of ginger in there?

Its horrible being ill i have about three to four stone to lose too so we in similar boat im on week two and already wantjng to see results good luck on weigh in u never know it might go overnight i shud reli take my own advice haha but easier said then done i know but u have done great so far keep at it xxxx hugs

Hey summer chic i dont have a printer lol my second weigh in is tmorow shud be fun.

Not lol.

I am bit scared not even going to lie.

:'( lol x

Priya

I know it's tough, and you've had some toughies. I know it's the friggin' hardest thing ever, I have DD to keep me distracted. But tomorrow will be another day on your journey. And the next day will be another and so on.

What's your BF been up to? Next time you see him why not watch a movie of Netflix of Now TV or if you have sky a box office movie.

What kind of things work for you? If you need to scream do it! Get it out, just make sure neighbours are out lol...

Before you know it, it'll be your 3 sat WI, maybe thinking about week 3 will make not think about tomoz? Just try thinking of your 3rd wi...

You've got this

xxx

so I've had my weigh in and I'm gutted!!! Only a 2 pound loss so haven't met my target of 4 pounds she said be prepared for another slow week next week due to my busy weekend, me due on and illness! Only a 1/2 inch offthe bust! Throat hurts and I just cba! Plus note i have got sick of shakes so this
Week I've got chocolate shakes, 2 bannana shakes to try, 2 peanut bars to try, two mint bars to try and 3 spaghetti packsto try oh and a tomato to try. Along with watermelon water, vegetable drink and orange. Ready today I've had a shake for lunch and for 5 pm I've had a peanut bar and then not having the third because of curry out for a family's birthday to which I'm sat in a towel unmotivated to go!

So what a **** night... felt disgusting! Had a soda water which they put lime in. Had tikka chicken with vegetables but didn't realise until halfway through it had potatoes in it with some tomatoe based mushroom thing and spinach ( like saga aloo but with potatoes) I accidentally gulped a bit of my cousins g & t thinking it was my soda water so I've probably put on a half s stone in weight and had to hang with drunk people who still looked better than me. All in all what a **** night! I felt like a whale and after two pounds loss today I'm feeling so low! Honestly want to just quit it now

Hi Lucyann,

I'm thinking are the losses just slowing down now we're a few weeks in? I'm expecting that to happens for week 3 weigh in. Did you WI in the evening?

I felt really rubbish my 4 day in, I had a night out, everyone else was a size 8 my height 5,9 and I was the blue whale literally, I was ignored by all other than my friends. Me also on sparkling water and grilled chicken... wish I had accidentally swigged someone else's G&T..

You've had pretty amazing losses. And you will get there. It was just a pants night and tomorrow will be another day gone to you reaching your target.

We will all make this xxx

Awww lucy ann hugs u ahve got this u have had amazing losses so far it will all catch up with u especially the inch loss.

We all have done so well including me with my blip summer chic u have done amazingly n so inspiring i dont even go out anymore due to my size and self consciousness x

I have had an awful 4 days. Gluttonous pig I was. Sorted my sh!t out back on it today!!! Off you trot fat!

Hi guys im sat drinking my first pint of water followed by two cups of tea. Then to get showed ready for the day and then il be ready ... it's
Shop for a dress day today for tomorrow night of left it late but heyho! I'm still not 100 percent. But we shall see. X

Awfully lol. Gained 2lbs but got back to it yesterday so back in the zone. How r u?

Glad glad you are back in the zone! I have my second weigh in tonight. I am on Day 16 and crossing fingers and toes for a good loss tonight to take me to a stone lost.

I am doing fine with the food side, I think my mind is in the right place. I am struggling with the water intake though and I know I am not drinking enough. I need to sort that out!

I look forward to reading more about your progress xx

Glad you're back on it piggly, I too had a blip on Monday don't know why but then today it's my monthly so I'm thinking it had something to do with that because I've been ok apart from that. I don't struggle with water anymore since having the flavourings it helps so much. Ask your consultant for a bit of each and see if you like them that's what I did and I now have the lemon & lime, raspberry & elderflower and orange. Honestly give them a try and if you like them buy some mousse and make jelly

I did buy lemon&lime and also watermelon. Wasn't overly keen. But I don't really have a problem drinking my water. I find once I start I can't stop lol

I couldn't do this diet without the flavoured water . I just don't like water I've upped my water this week so hopefully I'll have a bigger lose

I've taken to drinking from 1l bottles so I only have 4 to drink in a day. Doesn't feel so overwhelming

is the 4l including your shakes ? I'm trying to drink 4 litre but that includes my coffee and shakes.

Back