Be gone fat!

piggly

Hi

This is my second time on cwp. I'm on day 8. I used to love minimins as it was so active but now feels a desert.

I'm finding it much easier this time around. I think I've finally just had enough.

I'm feeling a bit deflated as I don't have access to accurate scales. So I decided to measure my waist and it hasn't changed. The last time I did this I lost 17lbs in 7days. I don't weigh in until Thursday but thought the scales might give me a clue a week on.

Anyway, if anybody is alive out there or lurking feel free to chat away.

Piggly.... X

Heyaa hun im on day nine today so one day ahead of u and yeah ur rite the last time i was here was always busy but now not so much xx well done on getting to day 8 hun x

Hey how are you getting on?

I'm attempting to trick my brain this time. I'm officially doing step 2 but throwing in a few ss days when I feel like it. That way if I have a meal I don't feel I've deviated and think 'sod it'

P.... X

Sounds like a great plan :) im on three products everyday im going for the opposite n try n stick it to at least 30 days or 8 weeks in the hope that i will shrink and be lighter by then as well:/ fingers crossed lol xx

Hey Piggly

I am on Day 5. So far, so good.

I have got a considerable amount to lose but I have got my head down and I think in the right place.

On Thursday you will be day 12 for your weigh in....if I've counted that right? Should be an exciting loss to look forward to xx

Hey
Yes it will be day 12.
Some of my products have curdled so I'm hoping my consultant can fit me in before then.
I didn't find getting into ketosis hard this time. Didn't have any side effects. How did you both get on?

I'm spending a lot of time on Instagram looking at before and after pics lol keeps me going.

P.... x

Hi Hun, welcome and well done to get to day 8! I'm on day 23 with a stone loss in 3 weeks! I had my first meal out Friday which I did slightly splurge ... fish to start and chicken and veg for main... I didn't drink alcohol not even a Coke stuck to water. I only had one shake that day and I also cut one out Saturday to keep calories low. How are you finding it? I helped cook a roast today and I found it so hard! Can't wait to be at work and busy tomorrow. Need to get waking this weekend has been so chilled I've only wanted to sleep and chill! I'm due on and so that hasn't helped lol but having a chocolate shake has definately curbed my appetite. I just want to be skinny lol I never have been. Hmm my reasons for doing this is confidence and well being. I want to run to help with my personal issues and if I ever have kids I want to be able to play and run with them without losing breath lol I have a lot of fat to lose but I know I need to stay focused and kepp moving forward. I'm hoping in 12 weeks I could lose a possible 3 1/2 stone - 4 stone but I will take any loss! As long as it's a loss it's my gain Hope ur ok and keep going you can do this x

Hi Piggly,

How are you? Can I ask how your finding this time round from the first time you did CWP? And how did your products curdle ...? Clearly need to keep an eye on that! My previous consultant before my current one was always giving me products with a 2 or 3 week shelf life... I wasn't happy as they have at least 6 months from date of manufacture. The fresher the product and all....

I've been looking on the site at other diets and it seems to be quiet all over. Do you think it's a summer thing... would have thought this the best time to start with the heat and appetite loss etc.

I'm having my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I've lost 8 lbs in week one so a 3 pound loss would be brilliant for me. I have 6 stones to lose so in it to win it lol ;);)

Xxx

Hey
I have about the same to lose! How did you get on at weigh in?

My products may have curdled because somebody may have left them in the car during the heatwave. It was a disgusting shock to my taste buds!

I find the diet itself easier this time around. There seems to be more variation and the smoothies are nice. I mainly use choc and strawberry tetras because the powders and everything else makes me heave. The food is better this time around as you can have red meat, tomatoes and onions. Before I was living on chicken and green beans.

I braved tesco for the first time today. I wanted to be like pac man at the food. But I didn't. I'm weighing in tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good loss but I don't feel like I will. Booooooo!

P... X

Hey Piggly,

That doesn't. Sound good if they are doing that and I wouldn't be accepting products with a two week shelf life or less. I recommend find another consultant or bring it up with your current one. As this isn't right. I'd definitely check into it.

Well done on going round Tesco I went yesterday and I bought a bag full of biscuits and cakes for work. I didn't touch any when they were all opened today all though I did want an Oreo or 10 haha keep going sounds like your head strong

Keep us posted. Good luck for tomorrow I have a roast chicken in the oven and I can smell it smelling glorious!
Hey
I have about the same to lose! How did you get on at weigh in?

My products may have curdled because somebody may have left them in the car during the heatwave. It was a disgusting shock to my taste buds!

I find the diet itself easier this time around. There seems to be more variation and the smoothies are nice. I mainly use choc and strawberry tetras because the powders and everything else makes me heave. The food is better this time around as you can have red meat, tomatoes and onions. Before I was living on chicken and green beans.

I braved tesco for the first time today. I wanted to be like pac man at the food. But I didn't. I'm weighing in tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good loss but I don't feel like I will. Booooooo!

P... X

Hi Piggly,

We can inspire each one to keep at it. We both have the same amount of weight to lose and we're both Tuesday weigh in's my second WI, is early evening.

I would just like 3lbs so can make it to a total of 11lbs and if I'm lucky next week another 3 lbs and that'll be a stone in 3 weeks. ( ok, jumping ahead of myself a little, but it can't be helped) ;) ;) x

Hi lucyann, I know, re short shelf life product. I have dropped that consultant. She wasn't really inspiring me. She was more interested in pushing products on to me and getting her £5 weekly meeting fee, which she kept hidden. Really sneaky with pricing and never knew what I was being charged as she kept changing it.

I'm really cross she was charging me a fee when she never told me about it, this is the CC I had with my non starter attempt some
Months back. She weighs the same as I did from the start so am shocked she's still a consultant really. I think she's more in it for the money than anything really.

Anyway new CC is better and works with me as opposed to being in it to do massive mark ups on the products...

Oh.. roast chicken in the oven.. mmm

Bfn everyone

xxxx

Sunmerchic there is nothing wrong in getting ahead of yourself i am also fantasizing about the first stone in three weeeks hopefullly xxx

Good luck today Chic. I'm excited to hear about your weight loss..x

I'm gona try make ice cubes with the water flavouring today as the shakes and me just don't get on lol.. I'm gona swap all my favoured shakes to cappuccino and just think of it as 2 coffees and a bar each day x

Thanks Nai,

Will be seeing my CC around 7:15pm now ... don't like late evening WI's for obvious reason... blah blah

But as long as it goes down that's all that matters.

Was meant to be at hypno - it got cancelled so instead having a mani and pedi ... in desperate need ...

Will cheer me up for later lol

Xxx

How'd you get on chic?

I lost 7.5lbs it's a good loss I know but still feel a bit disappointed lol

P.... x

Hey P,

I lost 2lbs, that's great though as I've lost 10lbs in two weeks !!! Yayyyyy

And you've lost 7.5lbs. That's a brill loss, don't be disappointed this diet is fast and next week you're going to lose more lbs and you'll be getting closer to goal every day.

Well done

xxxx

Well done P,

I lost 3 pounds in week 1, 7 in week 2, 4 in week 3... week 4 WI is Friday and I'm dreading it! I wish I'd lose more! My first time round I lost 9 lbs in a week! And then 5 then 6 then 2! So 22 pounds in a month and I'm only on losing 14 this month... plus I reckon I haven't lost this week but we shall see. Jumping on the scales doesn't help me even though I can't help it.

I've had a sore throats all week which according to my cousins bf is laryngitis because he's just had it but a lot of work colleagues have tonsillitis at the moment too so I'm unsure. I had 3 packs yesterday! I looked in my bag of goodies and realised I've got four days of shakes ( not including my weekly Quota) I haven't accounted for which is because on a few days I haven't wanted 3 shakes only managed two plus on my meal out with work I only had one shake that day too. im making sure I have 3 today and tomorrow. I am getting slightly bored of shakes now... but I will
Power through if I can get to week 6 and then introduce bars that would be great!

Heyaa lucy ann ur doing brilliantly ahh so sorry to hear about ur throat its ridiuclus meant to be sunmer but then again when its too hot u end up retaining water weight lol so feel like cant win haha.

Im like u if i can make it to week 6 and not think about the blip i had on tuesday due to being weak and ill :( will be oh so grateful but feels so damn far away right about now :( even tho in my head i know its not grrrr x

Added a 100 day challenge for all to hopefully be able to print out.

Will add to a couple
More posts so everyone sees it xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 8
Back