Be gone fatness

Hope you're right Trying Hard. I'll feel more confident closer to the time lol
Been a good day thanks Lynne, had a walk and cleaned a bit so got some exercise in which is always good.
How's the restart going for you?

Hi SK. Actually got another day done 100% AND am in ketosis already! How were you today!

Wouldn't it be funny if it were the same wedding Trying Hard lol. How much do you hope to lose? Ideally I wanna lose at least two to three stone but at the rate I'm going I'll have gained that much!

We'll done on the 100% Lynne, you're doing great to be in ketosis already. Fingers crossed for you :)

As for me I've been super stressed lately, so much so that it's effecting my health and diet plans so I'm going try get an appointment with my doc tomorrow. Here's hoping by some miracle he has a magic wand to fix me lol.

Happy losing everyone :)

The wedding is my bestie's. She was widowed about 6 years ago when her OH had heart attack in bed beside her. She tried to resuscitate but failed. She has been on her own for 5 years raising children and never once complained or had a melt down (I don't know how she did it) last year she met a lovely guy and they're now getting married. Everyone is so delighted. Going to be an emotional day :)

Hope u get sorted at the GP chick. It's not a nice feeling when things get in top. Let us know how you go.

I'm trying to lose 4-5 stones. Put that on gradually over 1.5 years. Time for it yo get lost (again!!)

Have a good day :) x

Wow, I'm in awe of your friend. I could not carry on, I know I'd crumble if anything happened my BF. Although in my current state I think anything would make me crumble lol. It is really lovely to know there are super strong people out there. She definitely deserves an amazing day.
My friend is getting married back home in Ireland so I get to catch up with everyone at the same time. Hopefully I can wow everyone with my weight loss too, but the jury's out on that one. Got diagnosed with depression and anxiety today :( But at least it's a step in the right direction. Got antidepressants, downside being one of the common side effects is weight gain and hunger. I'm also signed off work for two weeks then back to the doc to see how I'm doing. He gave me a number for a counselling service but I wasn't up to calling them today. I will call them by Monday though, I just need time to take it all in and start the meds. Think though for the time being I might have to put TS on the back burner. I will stick with the calorie counting for now though. Mostly I'll play it by ear, but until I adjust I can only handle one thing at a time lol.
Fingers crossed I find a magic wand to fix me hahaha

Bless you :) anxiety and depression not the end of the world. Lots of folk have it.

My friend Julie, the one who is getting married, her daughter was put on anti-depressants a few years ago. It made a massive difference to her. She's just weaned herself off them and doesn't take any. The good thing is that she can recognise when she might need them again. She had counselling too. At first she was wary but she really rated it and will talk to people (tutors etc) if she's feeling down now. Before coinsellibg she was very insular ANC didn't communicate. She's a burlesque dancer part time now!

Do exactly as the doctor prescribes. If meds not right then go back. I think Hannah had to have her meds adjusted a few times. Don't just stop taking them. Give them a few weeks to take effect.

Make sure u phone the counsellor too. It's a big step but its a step in the right direction.

As for TS and diet. Just take it easy. Make sure u don't eat crap though. That will make you feel double worse.

Take the weekend to mull everything over and bend ur head around everything but remember that there's help and a way forward for you :)

I'm here if you need me too. PM me if you want to talk...

We gotta be stunners at our weddings! Wedding on Ireland sounds fab :) xxx

Cheers Trying Hard :) I'm definitely going to watch what I eat and not use the meds as excuse. Otherwise I will feel mega worse as you said. I find it really hard to talk about my emotions, even positive ones. I had to write down what I wanted to say to the doc today so he could read it because I knew other wise I'd chicken out. But once the topic was out there I found it easier to talk. I've since discover I can email the councillor and get them to call me, which is a bonus. Won't be able to back out then. But I do need it. I'm actually looking forward to taking my first tablet tonight because they're meant to help me sleep. Cant rem the last time I slept a full night through.
Anywho thanks so much for the support, very much appreciated :)

Ps I'm extremely jealous, I'd love to do burlesque. Maybe when I lose four more stone. A goal perhaps, although I do need to start toning up more too then. Win win haha

Well done chick :)

burlesque is the way forward! Hannah is a different person now. Burlesque bit too revealing for me. Wd love to try pole dancing (in private, as a means of toning, nowt else!)

Hope u have a good sleep mrs. Night night x

Hi SK. I'm sorry you've been having difficulties. That is good advice from TH. I suffer from depression and went through a very difficult time when my husband and I separated (not because he left - I wanted him to go) because I was left with lots of debts due to everything having been in my name. I've been taking antidepressants for a couple of years now and do find they help.

Hi SK. How are you feeling today?

Hi SK. Hope you're OK.

Cheers for the support guys :)
I've been sleeping loads since I started the meds and just realised its Sunday. Missed my weigh in yesterday oops. I shall do that tomorrow, if I remember lol. I'm not too confident it will be a loss but let's hope I'm not up by more than I lost last week.
Already have a plan in place for a nice walk tomorrow. Getting cabin fever already! I'm going to try not become a slob while I'm signed off work, plus it will do my head some good if I have actives planned. Plus if it's exercise I'm doing I can get healthy all round :D
But I'm gonna take it as it comes because today I can barely move so sleepy lol hum caffeine needed for tomorrow hehe

Hope you all had an awesome weekend

Good luck with weigh in today xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi SK. Hope you had a loss today but even if you didn't it will come. Hope you're OK. Please keep posting. It will do you good. Let us know how you are. Take care.

Back