Be proud of me...

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I had a 1/2lb gain last night, but I expected it.
Today someone has given me a wonderful slice of lemon drizzle cake from Tesco Finest. I have wrapped it up and cellotaped it ready to give to my husband at 1.15 this afternoon when he picks me up.

Well done hun!!! That takes willpower. You will get rid of that half pound next week as well as more if you carry on like that!!! xx

Well done for resisting!

I do this all the time at work, sometimes I refuse full stop if I get offered goodies, but mostly I accept and say I'm saving it for later. Then I take it home and fatten up the husband haha. :D

Well done it is that attitude that will get you straight to goal :) never thought of wrapping things up I may use that tactic x

Willpower

We are having an all day buffet on 21st December in work.
2 Teams together amounting to approx 25 people.
Can you imagine how much food 25 people can bring in?:turkey:

I love buffet food.:eating:
Fortunatley there is going to be a "no entree, no entry" policy.
So I shall just not take anything:D

Well done you!!'

This story reminded me of when I met my sister after work just before her wedding. She was crying so I asked what was up - she had stuffed a cream bun up her jacket sleve as the ppl at her work said she couldn't leave until she'd eaten it! Tbh the tears were not needed as it made me laugh a lot! There was jam and cream everywhere!! Hehe xx

Yay you!!!! Good on ya!! x

P.S Sorry but Jensen Ackles is MINE!!!!

Cai said:
Well done you!!'

This story reminded me of when I met my sister after work just before her wedding. She was crying so I asked what was up - she had stuffed a cream bun up her jacket sleve as the ppl at her work said she couldn't leave until she'd eaten it! Tbh the tears were not needed as it made me laugh a lot! There was jam and cream everywhere!! Hehe xx

Gosh that's just rotten!!!!

tara40 said:
I think it's hilarious

It's rotten what they did! But I agree hilarious what she did! I'm afraid I would have continued the joke by giving her hand cream for Christmas and changing the label to say arm cream!

Back