BEAUTIFUL BEINGS - Surgery Prague

flabtofit

Gold Member
Hi,

I've recently had a quote from Beautiful Beings, a company that arranges surgery in Prague, for a tummy tuck and a thigh lift.

After losing weight I feel a bit like a deflated balloon. I look okay in clothes but frightening out of them.

Has anyone had surgery with Beautiful Beings or in Prague?

Thanks in advance for your help x

my friend and her sister had their breasts done there and they look very good. She said the staff were really nice and helpful but I cant comment on tummy tuck cos she didn't need it. My friend and I are thinking to have a tummy tuck there. was hoping to do it next year if I get refused on the NHS.

How much is it there for surgery?

I used to work for them and can honestly say they are a lovely bunch of people.
I'll definitely be approaching them at the end of my weight loss journey. :)

x

Hi,

I've recently had a quote from Beautiful Beings, a company that arranges surgery in Prague, for a tummy tuck and a thigh lift.

After losing weight I feel a bit like a deflated balloon. I look okay in clothes but frightening out of them.

Has anyone had surgery with Beautiful Beings or in Prague?

Thanks in advance for your help x

Hi Hun iv not long had a tummy tuck I was booked in for one in Prague but decided on Swansea with the best cosmetic surgeon in Wales and only 1k more after flights e.t.c
Best thing I have ever done apart from my babies!!
I'm still on a high lol
Any questions give me a buzz and I will send you my email addy!!
I am hoping to get legs done next year!
Emma

Sorry to jump on the thread but i was considering surgery abroad, however what you said about the price difference etc intrigues me. Is it possible you could give me details? The few places i've looked at have been silly prices compared to surgery abroad.

Julie xx

Hi. I was in Prague for my tummy tuck too. My clinic was called Forme. Reason? Money. I saved a lot. It's been two years, I don't remember price. But I know it was really huge difference. Clinic was really nice and Prague is such beatiful city! I was there twice (after my surgery). I visited clinic again - they were really glad to see me and to see my results. It was really great experience.

Back