beauty rountine and pampering.

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i've been pretty rubbish with this type of thing in the past mainly cause i disliked my body and didn't have time with a little one but hes older now and i want to treat myself.
so can you please share with me your beauty rountine and things you do to pamper yourself as a treat.
thanks

It's not really a "once in a while" treat but I make sure to use natural products on my face (or as natural as possible). :) I have been doing it for 2 years now, and it has changed my face skin completely! I still get the odd pimple when my periods are due, but that's it :D

One thing I do as well: a home pedicure. That really perks me up. It starts with a little trip to Lush and I dedicate my whole evening to it and even get OH to help (bringing a bucket of hot water, etc). And I do my pedicure in front of Friends or any other sitcom I like. I love it! I really take my time: exfoliate, etc. I don't even want to have it done in a salon as I am so ticklish that would ruin it for me!

Today is my first WI and I'm going to go and have my eyebrows done at the salon. Usually I do it myself as we don't have much money, but I think I deserve a little reward for finishing Week 1 :D

owww that sounds lovely hun.
do you have a college near you often they do hair and beauty treatments and they r so cheap and they do a good job cause they have it all fresh in the mind and the teacher checks it.

owww that sounds lovely hun.
do you have a college near you often they do hair and beauty treatments and they r so cheap and they do a good job cause they have it all fresh in the mind and the teacher checks it.

No I don't :( I live in a very rural place and have to share a care with my husband :(

When I start work in Sept I will go into the nearby city every day so it should be easier :D

In fact, after writing about my pedicure, it makes me want one :D

its made me want one to i'm at work tonight but i will be having ago tommorrow nite thanks.
going for a bath in a mo with my new coconut shampoo and i'm gonna use my body brush then put my body butter on afterwards. then do my nails.

its made me want one to i'm at work tonight but i will be having ago tommorrow nite thanks.
going for a bath in a mo with my new coconut shampoo and i'm gonna use my body brush then put my body butter on afterwards. then do my nails.

Lovely programme for the evening! I can't take baths yet :eek: But I am resolute to take lovely long hot baths this winter! And for once, I will be able to buy the lovely bath thingy from Lush and use them in the bathtub instead of using them to scent my linen in the closet :eek:

I wonder if men doing this diet look forward to some pampering too...

hmm i doubt it. it must be so boring to be a man i like being a woman with all the brill smellys you can buy.
had my bath and i feel so lush. my skin feels super soft and i smell great.
don't get me wrong i have long baths often but its not often i use anything other than regular bathwash and i even less often use body lotion afterwards but not anymore i'm putting lotion on every day now it feels great.

Haha you haven't met my OH! He loves a long soak in the bath!!! I always buy him lush gift sets for birthday and Christmas and he always goes in to buy himself things for his baths and showers. He's got at least 20 different aftershaves and always exfoliates and moisturises!!! Haha :D what a girl!

I love doing my nails. I've recently grown my nails really long after having a habit of biting them since I was a kid. I've got so many polishes now :) and I love having a bath and exfoliating! I use johnsons gradual tanning moisturiser and loads of soap and glory products. Love a good pamper :)

Back