Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Hi Natalie
How's things going
Haven't been on for ages
I'm back to day 1 again!!!!!
Luckily I haven't piled anything on
Anita

All good here thankyou, had 3 weeks off for hols myself but back on track, second weigh in tomorrow!
Good luck with the restart!

How are you doing? I failed yesterday but back on track this morning xx

Good thankyou, just got brain fog from new job!!!
Onwards and upwards....we all mess up sometimes xx

Hi Natalie,

I've been reading your diary and have found it really inspirational. I admire your determination and you've lost so much weight already:0clapper:. I hope you're restart is going well and you're not feeling too grotty. I'm looking forward to reading more of your diary.

My problem has always been when I fall off the wagon; Instead of climbing back up, I stay down and watch it pull away from me. I'm going to try to stop this habit and change my way of thinking hopefully xx

Morning all,

sorry I haven't been around my head has been a shed!
@womble35 - it is ok, only temp to possibility of perm but it is the most intense job I have ever done! Hope everythings ok with you!

I am still on track 100% lost 5lb last week, hoping for around 3lb a week now.

Nattyclare, I was just reading your goals. Mine are the same, counting down the half stones plus getting under the 200lb mark as my new scales weigh in kilos and pounds, but oddly not in stones and pounds. I'm hoping to be under 200lb by the weekend weigh in. I need to lose more than you as I am shorter, but I find the half stones and just under the full stone, e.g.13st 13lb, a big morale boost. Have a great day.

Well done on 5lb loss last week, that's fantastic!

Confession: I went a bit off the rails last night. I hadn't drunk enough water during the day and I think that may have been the trigger. I had a shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch and and because I was going out, a bar for supper. I was so hungry, really hungry. When I got home I ate at least 10 olives, 2 teaspoons of marmite straight from the jar, 3/4trs of a tube of those freeze dried raspberries Waitrose have in their baking section, then straight from the freezer some pesto I had made. It had coriander, parsley, cashews, and a lot of olive oil. Being frozen it slowed me down luckily, but I probably ate about 75gm. If I had had anything better in the house I would have eaten it too. I have cravings for savoury things like cheese but I have none in the house when I am on a diet. A couple of weeks ago I ate half a jar of horseradish sauce. I still weigh the same as I did on Tuesday but I am sure I will be out of ketosis now.

That's the oddest diet craving ever!! Was your mouth not on fire??!?

I know it is odd. I just wanted something very savoury. It was in a creamy mix in the jar, not the super hot horseradish, but still fairly hot. At the time I think it will satisfy my craving without eating too much, but I managed to still down half a jar. I'm a weird one that's for sure! :D

Hows it going, Nat? x

Hiya Natalie

Hows is going hun?
I'm back from my 3 week holiday and on day 2!
I took your advise and started my own diary....i find coming on here and talking to others really helps as no-one my end of my laptop understands x

Hows it going, Nat? x

Diet wise, all good, lost another 4lb last week so still on track, not having time to go swimming though which is probably why my losses are higher at the moment!
Work wise rubbish, seems the 2 people in the office hate each other so are using me as a pawn in there games which has made me look incompetent in front of the owner who now doesn;t know if he wants to take me on permanently! x

Hiya Natalie

Hows is going hun?
I'm back from my 3 week holiday and on day 2!
I took your advise and started my own diary....i find coming on here and talking to others really helps as no-one my end of my laptop understands x

Hiya Lozkin,

well done you for getting back on it, most difficult part I think!
Great news about the diary, hope it works for you, will seek it out and attempt to jeep up with it! x

Sorry to hear you're dealing with office politics... am sure it will all become clear to the owner what the source of the issue is (if not, you should find a subtle way of telling him). Good luck! x

Diet wise, all good, lost another 4lb last week so still on track, not having time to go swimming though which is probably why my losses are higher at the moment!
Work wise rubbish, seems the 2 people in the office hate each other so are using me as a pawn in there games which has made me look incompetent in front of the owner who now doesn;t know if he wants to take me on permanently! x

That is totally rubbish about work and if the owner doesn't take you on then you should defo tell him what is happening and make sure he knows what his other staff are up to because its them cauing the promlems! Im so sorry though that you have the stress of all this hun.:grumble::(

Sorry to hear about work, very well done on the diet front! Also nice you are in a work trial. Maybe just ask to speak to the boss for a 1-1 , and just explain everything, that you feel you are in the middle of this bickering etc and you just want to get on with your job, let them know that you're keen to do well, and ask if they can give you any feedback about what they like and what you might improve etc - this kind of thing can go a long way I think, in the employers eyes sometimes.

Good luck! Have a great week!

Morning all, I am sorry I haven't been in for a while, I am so exhausted all the time and am rarely able to put a coherent thought together letalone type after working full time.
I am in and out of exante.
I am fluctuating up and down with the same half a stone at the moment.
I desperately need to get into ketosis and focus but to be honest I thought I was pregnant and found out today I wasn't so I had kept out of ketosis deliberately.
I hope everyones doing well, miss you all x

Hiya Natalie
Sorry you're struggling, hope you find some energy soon.
Also sorry you're not pregnant (unless that is a good thing!) xx

Back