Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

nattyclare78

Silver Member
Ok, I have decided I need to start a diary on here, despite the fact that I keep a daily journal at home, because I keep slipping. Only the odd dairylea slice or triangle...nothing to take me out of ketosis but enough to make me feel guilty!

I will have completed 5 weeks tomorrow, probably only 100% half of the days. I have lost 27lbs but do feel I could have fared better if I had more willpower!
I generally have just 3 shakes unless I am absolutely desperate and then I will have a bar instead but I am always scared bars will impede the weight loss - which is where the cheese slips are ironic!!!

I vow to write here everyday so I can try and be a better dieter!!!

Hi and welcome.
You're doing so well!!
What's your goal?
I had the odd blip too and like you feel if have lost more than 25lb if I hadn't but do you know what that's 25lb that is never going back on!!!
Good luck on the rest of your journey.

27lbs in 5 weeks is fab.

27lbs, that's awesome Hun. Well chuffed for you. Hope I can say the same in 5 weeks too xx

Good idea Natty. I had 4 weeks pretty much on plan, but fell off the wagon (literally!) over the bank holiday weekend. I need to get back ON the wagon tomorrow if I am to have a hope of reaching my goal of 3st in 3 months. I've lost 23lbs in 4 weeks so just a week behind you. :)

Hi and welcome.
You're doing so well!!
What's your goal?
I had the odd blip too and like you feel if have lost more than 25lb if I hadn't but do you know what that's 25lb that is never going back on!!!
Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Hi MrsN

Thankyou, I am trying to break the goals down.
My first one is to lose another 28lbs which would take me into the 13's -195lb, that is where my weight has always sat comfortably!
IF my body will allow I would like to get to 170lbs which would put me into 'overweight' rather than obese!

Ok today was my weigh in day (official) I do actually weigh every day! I know I shouldn't but hey my OCD won't allow otherwise!
I have only lost 3lb this week, I personally find this very disappointing considering I am generally living on liquid.
I know people will say to me 'a loss is a loss' which, yes, I appreciate it is, but it does grate a bit when you are living on liquid and some people lose that on ww or slimming world.

Anyway, today instead of my exercise bike and stretches I did my Slim in 6 Start it up workout, it is 35 minutes and I actually thought with all I had been doing I would find it relatively easy, haha, how wrong I was!!! But I did it.
With the fibromyalgia moving is difficult but I am trying so so hard! I am exercising everyday and trying to build it up!

I am telling myself I will be 100% today - That is todays goal!

I can relate to what you're saying as I feel the same about what I would consider to be 'low' loses. Exante states the average loss in a month is 14lb so you're well ahead of that.
For me, despite not shedding the pounds as quickly as id like i know that other diets don't work - I lose a couple of pounds then give up as I'm 'allowed' to eat. Hopefully if I can stick to this I'll find the right head space to change my whole lifestyle. We'll see.

I can relate to what you're saying as I feel the same about what I would consider to be 'low' loses. Exante states the average loss in a month is 14lb so you're well ahead of that.
For me, despite not shedding the pounds as quickly as id like i know that other diets don't work - I lose a couple of pounds then give up as I'm 'allowed' to eat. Hopefully if I can stick to this I'll find the right head space to change my whole lifestyle. We'll see.

I have tried many diets over the years, the only reason I am doing exante is because the doctor couldn't see any reason why I wasn't losing weight by my exercise and diet plan! She told me maybe the only way I would lose weight is by doing a vlcd!
I have never really eaten badly, always weighed a lot! Even at 17 st 13lbs I was a size 16-18!
Can I ask, are you planning a holiday or break? If so are you sticking to the plan? I am away from the 1st July for 10 days and am planning to have a break from exante, well aware I will put weight on.

So proud of myself today, stuck to it 100% despite wanting to snack. I know its because I am putting my life on here and I can't lie!

I did another 0.7 miles on the exercise bike this afternoon and will do at least another 0.5 miles this evening. With hypothyroidism I need to keep the metabolism going, hence the quick bursts on the bike.
Have started taking Biotin today, I am losing a lot of hair and I have read it helps so heres hoping!

Hoping you all had a good day today, looking forward to another good day tomorrow!

Well done that woman! And 3lbs a week is pretty much a stone a month. And you'll lose that every month that you stay on plan. You'll be at your goal weight in no time. :)

Well done that woman! And 3lbs a week is pretty much a stone a month. And you'll lose that every month that you stay on plan. You'll be at your goal weight in no time. :)

Thankyou, I know, would just love to see 5 go a week lol

Next week :)

Trying to be positive this morning but a little difficult with regards to the lack of weight loss this week.

I had to be out early this morning so no slim in 6 today, did 1.5 miles on the exercise bike and my crunches, resistance band work and squats.
I have also just been for a 45 minute walk.

Trying to resist the snackage today, stay 100%, keep everything crossed!

struggling so much, not sure I am even hungry just want to eat something, to taste something grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stayed 100% today, that's 2 days.
Have done another 0.5 mile on the exercise bike and will do another half mile later this evening.

Hope you have all had a good day :)

Your doing good lady, keep it up Hun x

Thanks x nee x

ok, good start to the day, did my 35 minute workout plan, had my first shake and I have also had a 30minute very brisk walk.
My legs ache now but its all for a good cause isn't it.

Aiming for another 100% day today, trying to be more positive today.
I am job hunting at the moment which gets quite wearing. I have had 3 interviews and haven't got any of them. Feel a bit like a failure but hey ho soldiering on!
Its difficult because I want part time not full time and most of the jobs I am qualified for are full time.
I am trying to view it that if the door doesn't open it wasn't meant for me.

Back