beck diet solution book

meoww

Silver Member
heya, Ive ordered this book online from amazon and theyre being rubbish saying it will take two weeks! which is no good! I might cancel it, has anyone seen it recently in any shops? maybe tesco or asda (theyre nearest me) and if so how much was it?

There are lots of results by searching on ebay - many of them booksellers so would most likely post quickly

You could also try Play.com. I've ordered books from them before and delivery is free.
I bought this book in January 2010, but do I read it - no. I'll have to start reading now.

This book helped me stick to my diet the last time I managed to get back to a BMI of 25 I even maintained while on holiday to the US for two weeks!

I'm back on Slim and Save going to work through it again.

thanks guys, ive re-checked the order and that was the latest date it would come (although my email didnt mention that bit) so I might hang on till next week.
are any of you finding it really helpful with S&S?

thanks guys, ive re-checked the order and that was the latest date it would come (although my email didnt mention that bit) so I might hang on till next week.
are any of you finding it really helpful with S&S?

It is very helpful with working through your head issues. I felt a silly making (the first time) making the cards as advised and reading through them at least twice a day (and as needed) but they did help me stick to the plan.

I have found the "only eat when seated" rule is making me enjoy my food much more, and I have no distractions so think more about how much I am chewing, all the flavours etc. Even though its just protein and veg, it is nice to savour the flavours!x

ee I cant wait for it to arrive, so far though my head is in a great place! I think some of the Lighterlife therapy is coming back to me.

ee I cant wait for it to arrive, so far though my head is in a great place! I think some of the Lighterlife therapy is coming back to me.

The LL Therapy is based on Beck's work.

ahh thats interesting! I did enjoy the LL therapy, just wasnt 100% keen on my counsellor. I like that you have to do stuff every day (so ive heard) I think that really will help me reinforce new thoughts etc.
well ive missed the delivery! apparently the book is too big for my letter box.. must be a BIG book!
re-delivered to work on Thurs! hope it arrives before my break then I can crack it open! might re-cover it though..

ahh thats interesting! I did enjoy the LL therapy, just wasnt 100% keen on my counsellor. I like that you have to do stuff every day (so ive heard) I think that really will help me reinforce new thoughts etc.
well ive missed the delivery! apparently the book is too big for my letter box.. must be a BIG book!
re-delivered to work on Thurs! hope it arrives before my break then I can crack it open! might re-cover it though..

You might -- it usually has a bright pink cover. Did you get the book and workbook?

Downloaded book to my Kindle but not started it yet. Is it really good?

Downloaded book to my Kindle but not started it yet. Is it really good?

Yes, it seems a little silly but if you follow her directions it really helps you stick to your plan.

Cheers. Look forward to it!

Back