Becka's diary

Becka

Hiya everyone :)

I'm Becka - I am 26 years old and a single mummy to my 6 year old daughter Madison. I started Exante on 23 April. I am currently on day 6 and feeling great! I did LL 4 years ago and lost 6 stone. I did not do management and put all the weight back on and very quickly. I am now 19.3 which is 3 stone heavier than when I started LL :eek: I have tried many many diets in the last 4 years but not managed to stick to one.

I am feeling very motivated right now and ready to lose this weight once and for all!

Becka x

Hi Becka!

Best of luck for your journey, You've done it once you will no doubt do it again :)

Look forward to following your progress, Night Hun xx

Good morning all!

So I was a bit naughty yesterday and only had 2 packs. I just wasn't hungry and really didn't want it and before I knew it, it was bedtime! Will make sure I get all 3 down me today.

Really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow...I'm usually a daily weigher but not been on the scales since last Tuesday.

morning! naughty girl, you need your packs to get all your vitamins or you'll get dizzy or faint. sounds like you are doing great though and very motivated. Good luck for first weigh in xx

Oooh can't wait to hear your loss tomorrow, good luck! xx

Best of luck for WI Hun! :D Also my WI tomorrow! xx

Best of luck hun:) fingers crossed for you :cross:

Thanks guys :)

Another good day here for me. Went to the job centre this morning to sign on. I am a registered childminder but I have struggled to find anyone who needs childcare so have had to start looking for other work. I've been looking for 6 months with no luck :(. I've been to a couple of interviews in this time and I'm sure the interviewer looks at me and judges me on my size before I've even spoken. Unfortunately a lot of people think fat = lazy!! I'm hoping that losing weight will help me get a job! I start volunteering in a charity shop this Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to it.

I've only just had my second pack.....must make sure I get that 3rd one down me tonight!!

I'm suffering a bit with constipation. On LL I did not have a single natural bowel movement in 18 weeks - could only go with laxatives. Think it is going to be the same on Exante too :sigh: Any tips on getting things moving?

I'm sorry to hear you've not found childminding, or other, work. Maybe it's where you live, round here I hear it's hard to find a childminder who's got space.

I take Dulcolax to get me moving but Exante recommend Psyllium Husks. You can get it as a powder that you can add to your soups and shakes, or in a capsule form. I did buy the capsules but gave up on them, not for any particular reason other than I know how Dulcolax works for me so I feel better sticking with what I know.

I'm sorry to hear you've not found childminding, or other, work. Maybe it's where you live, round here I hear it's hard to find a childminder who's got space.

I take Dulcolax to get me moving but Exante recommend Psyllium Husks. You can get it as a powder that you can add to your soups and shakes, or in a capsule form. I did buy the capsules but gave up on them, not for any particular reason other than I know how Dulcolax works for me so I feel better sticking with what I know.

I took 2 Dulcolax every few days on LL and it did the job but that griping pain..ouch! I'm sure I have Psyllium Husk powder somewhere so will give that a try :)

How often do you take them? Do they really upset your tummy? I would have nothing solid (if you know what I mean) :ashamed0005:

If I take 2 then I get that really bad cramping so I usually just take 1 at bedtime. I dont take them everyday but if I haven't gone then I do take one the next day.

Ouch, sorry to hear about your troubles Hun, Im no help on that matter unfortunately as iv not had constipation. Poor you :( Hope you find the solution that works for you ASAP hun.

OH lost his job 2 months ago and we have been unemployed since, trying desperately to find work, it's tough isn't it. I hope you find something soon and enjoy the volunteering. I worked for a RSPCA charity shop some time ago and loved it! First pick at the best stuff too hehe :) xx

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you going through, hope you get a job soon. good luck for your WI

:bliss:I can't believe it! I lost 11.2 lbs. I'm very happy indeed.:bliss:

Well done Becka! :D xx

Brilliant weight loss, well done xxx

Congrats on your first WI! :)

Back