beck's food diary

bexh78

Hi everyone,

I have been a member for quite a while and have got lots of inspiration from you all but I need to lose weight this year so I am starting a diary.

I have lost 2 stone on slimming world before but put it back on again after undoing all my good work. I loved being a size 12 and that is what I want to achieve again. also, I am being bridesmaid soon so want to feel good.

Anyway, here is my extra easy food diary for today:

Breakfast
Muller light and a cup of tea.

Lunch
Mixed grill - bacon with rind cut off, scrambled egg, mushrooms and beans. Banana and clementines. Cup of tea, glass of water.

Tea
Chicken breast and roasted pepper, cherry tomatoes, red onions and potato pieces.

Supper
I will have my a + b choice then. Probably weetabix (using skimmed milk). I always saved that for the end of the day when I did SW before as that is when i feel like picking at things!

Thanks for reading;

Beck xx.

Hey Hun...just reading your new diary...dont forget to fill up on all the fruits and veg so that you dont feel hungry.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi mrs V :wave_cry:. Thanks for your reply and well done on all the weight you have lost. I hope I can follow in your footsteps and remain focused this year!

Today's food diary is as follows..

Breakfast:
Muller light, banana and a cup of tea.

Lunch:
Pasta and bacon salad with a little bit of extra light mayo (1.5 syns), Muller light and a cold drink (sugar free of course :D).

Tea:
Spaghetti bolognaise made with loads of free onions and peppers to bulk it up a bit.

Supper:
My b choice cereal.

Snacks: 2 snack-a-jacks - are these 1.5 syns each? Taking for granted they are so putting them down as 3 syns until someone tells me otherwise!

2 bananas and a clemetine.

2 celebration chocs (5 syns)

Total syns for day: 9.5.

Beck xx

Today was a green day. I thought about what I was going to eat and decided that I wouldn't have any meat so could have an extra a+b choice.

Breakfast
shredded wheat and skimmed milk (hex a+b), clementine and a cup of tea.

Lunch
Asda's chickpea dhal and rice, clemetine and muller light. Glass of sugar free cola.

Snack
Snack-a-jack 2.5

Tea
SW chips, egg, spaghetti. Glass of sugar free cola.

I haven't decided what to have later yet but will probably use my hex a+b.

I think I am doing ok so far but could do with drinking more throughout the day.

Beck xx

Yesterday's food was going well and then my mil came over with a cake.

I have to say now that I did eat the cake but I am still well within my weekly syn allowance. I am trying to look at my eating habits as a lifetime thing and that it is ok to have a treat now and again.

Good news is that I have lost 3lbs already! :D

Anyway, yesterday's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast
cooked breakfast and cup of tea.

Late morning
2 clementines

Lunch
fat free super noodles

Tea
Cooked dinner (but chose not to have meat) and a small amount of instant gravy (1), then I ate the cake which I have looked in my book and I think it values at about 18 syns :nono:.

i had my a+b choice supper of cereal as a snack later in the evening.

I will post again later with today's food.

love Beck x

Yesterday's food diary was:

Breakfast
Bacon, poached egg & beans with a cold drink.

Lunch
Small jacket potato and a tsp of butter (1.5). Followed by a weightwatchers yogurt. I had a clementine later.

Tea
Sweet chilli chicken - made from recipe from the magazine. It was really lovely, I served it with egg noodles and chinese veg.

Supper
b choice cereal. I had weetabix mini's so I am synning it as well (5).

Total syns for day 6.5.

Beck x

Yesterday:

Breakfast
Yogurt & fruit with a cold drink.

Lunch
Ham, salad, 2 slices of nimble (hex b) & ww yogurt with a cold drink.

Tea
Roast chicken breast and sw chips.

Went a bit mad then and had about 20 syns worth of toffee and chocolate :confused:.

Today: Green day

Breakfast
Options hot choc (2)

Late morning - another hot choc (2)

Lunch
veg stirfry with egg and noodles, clementine and cold drink.

Tea
2 poached eggs on 2 nimble toast (hex b), muller light and cup of tea.

Supper
Cereal (hex a+b)

Total syns for the day - 4.

Beck x

It has been a while!

Well, that took a while to update but I fell off the wagon :break_diet:. We have moved house in the interim and I am finding it hard to be as active as I am used to so now is the perfect time to start again.

To commit to myself, I have joined body optimise and paid the £65 membership for 3 months. The image therapy thing at club really isn't for me but online here and at slimming world will suit me down to the ground.

Anyway, I started a week ago today and stuck to it 100% and it has paid off. I am so proud of myself because I have lost 5lb this week! I know that this will slow but it is a good kick start.

I am really enjoying eating salad at the moment so I factor that into most meals. The only thing I have to prepare myself for is that we are off to the Isle of Wight in 3 weeks for our fortnight's holiday. I have decided to try and carry on the way I have been going so has anybody got some good tips for holiday slimming?

Bec xxx

Back