Becky Boo's 2012 Diary

Becky.Boo

I did not keep a diary last time and when I have read others I wish I could look back on the good and bad days to see what got me through .. So I am going to keep tabs on myself this time.

So over the Christmas period I ate so much I actually was looking forward to today .. I reckon it will be nice to not feel all stodgy and bloated! The action plan is to try for 49days but I'm not sure I'll last that long ... I have just committed to myself to take each day as it comes and last as long as I can!

My desk is now covered in coffee cups and water bottles ... It's LT time. It's a little different this time as l have moved so its a new chemist I went to last night ... And to be honest they seem better .. I got a nifty little print out and they keep flap jacks in stock so on week 3 I will try those for a change!

2012 will be all change too as I have a new role at work ..moving back to work with trusted colleagues so I can be open about LT this time ... Had shake 1 at brekki this morning with the group and as they all know there was no inquisition!!

Anyway I suspect I will update plenty today as I am starting to feel the rumbles!!

Back to my bubbly (water that is)!!

Hi Becky
I found starting LT at the chemist that they didn't seem that helpful ... But unsure what to expect ... but a bit more than what i got i guess .. i think any chemist can weigh me and give me packs , thats why they are ment to be more helpful the ones allowed to sell LT. Have you got your count down ticker of 49 days .
ho yes , the spainish inquisition is that lol yes people like to have there say when you do these diets , glad to see you've got some good people you work with

Welcome back Beckyboo, you know you`ll do it again and this time keep it off hun... we are all here to support you so post post post :D you`ll do great! L xxxx

Thanks both off you!!

So lunch is done .. Lovely warm soup, so the tummy grumbles are at bay ... for now ... Roll on Ketosis!

I think it will be an early night for me and perhaps a warm bath .. I have a chill in my bones it is no a nice day!

Ooooh I know that feeling well... I`m always cold these days lol xxx

I didn't expect to be cold on day one ... It has been rotten grey skies here all day so i think its cold in general!

But I do think though not having a warm brekki of hot oats left feeling the chilly think I will have a vanilla shake with coffee for brekki tomorrow ah like a warm latte!!

Birr hope you feel warmer soon! 10 mins to home time I'm like a child uay'

Yeah it is colder in general after this mild spell weve had... yay home timeee :) Enjoy your latte hun xxx

Hehe I'm keeping 2 diaries for maximum control and distraction!!

image-3585620063.jpg

Welcome back Beckyboo :) ..glad your back with us honey ...hope the cold feeling goes I always find hot baths do the trick ;)

Although I have to say lots of layers also helps :D even taken to wearing a hoodie + trackie top just to keep warm in the evenings lol

Have to admit my diary has been a GOD send to me personally and also when I started back knew day 3 would be my worst and it was ;) lol x x x

Roll on the warm weather for us all . yes i'm in my dressinggown , keeps the cold chill off my back , as for heating the house its so costly now isn't it .
I'll aloso be having a warm bath shortly , highlight of the day hehe .
was looking for info on LT came across this if anyone wants to pass time
Lipotrim - Read reviews

Ok a headache has officially set in ... Ouch time to sleep!!

Had a lovely hot bath .. And so did our kitten who jumped in with me .. Had my yum mint hot choc .. And watch desperate housewives .. But had to. Concede to the banging and head off to the pit!!

Day 1 done and dusted zzzz

Day 2 - good morning

Last nights headache seems to be gone this morning TG! I fell straight asleep in my nice dark room... I did wake at 4am though to use the loo ... And discovered my OH hadn't come to bed was still awake watching TV ... He is dosed with the man flu .. Maybe it was a good thing though cause if he came to bed the tv would have been put on so my nice sleep would have been ruined!

Off to brekki made a vanilla coffee latte yum ... Roll on Ketosis and 1st weigh in!

Hi beckyboo, Im on day 3 today. Its my first time on this diet and I have 5 stone to lose so Im on it for as long as it takes. Im keeping a diary too but I think Iv posted it in the wrong section LOL Im new to all this forum stuff haha. Just wanted to wish you good luck as I believe the first week is the hardest.
I have been really cold and tired since I started, so Iv took the decision to take things easy for the first week and just ly about as much as possible till I feel more human lol
Fingers crossed we both get through the first week in one piece xxx

Hi,

Yeah definitely the 1st week is hard ... I found going to bed is the best answer both avoiding temptation and the tiredness!! By week two though you will feel yourself coming around ... So my plan is to head back to the gym and make the most of it!

The results will be fab so plough on through and it gets easier :)

I don't seem to have have had a headache , my test for K with my sticks . Maybe i had it while i slept :)
I am on day 3 , did Cambridge day one to use up stuff , and then went on LT so day 3 of the diet today ... might get a headache later .
Hows everyone doing ?

Thanks. Im not hungry today, yay!! lol Things are looking up. How are things with you?? x

15st pics yuck!!

Adding these to my diary to remind myself never to get FAT again .. 15 and looking like this blob never again!

Day 3!

Been so super busy yest and today I havent been online very much! Yesterday so grand the day flew and very few tummy rumbles!

I said yest I thought Ketosis was on it way and it defo is 1. I have breath that smells like dog doo (gross sorry!) and it feels like I have been eating cotton wool. 2. We had a team lunch out today which I organised and had the payment card so there was no escape ... So I had coffee while they all ate Italian and it was fine now I'm thinking about it I didn't even notice the food smell (which last time used torment me!) it's 3 already and I haven't had my 2nd sachet so just tones of water and coffee since 9 and no so much as a tummy squeak never mind a rumble .. Ah welcome Ketosis my old friend!!

Hope everyones day is going good ... Best
Head to drive home ... It's the weekend yay! Think we will do some visiting tonight the parental units and perhaps sis in laws for a chat!

Back