Becky Boo's 2012 Diary

Yes snap - thats exactly how I normally am! windows down and radio on - if you touch the window with your hand then slap it on your face that works as its nice and cold!! hehe!!

I'm sure you'll get all your energy soon, maybe your body is using all resourses to fight off your cold bug!!

xxxx

Day 7

Very happy bunny today .. Week 1 done! And I'm 10lbs lighter for it!!

On non scale victories I now can zip my dress for Jan 22nd!

All round success! And I had my 1st flapjack today yummy peanut .. Feeling good for week 2 fingers crossed to have a stone off this day week.

Challenges for this week .. nephews birthday on Thursday so there will be a family tea .. and the usual weekend .. I'll get through them!

Becky - wow!!! 10lbs!! thats brilliant!!! well done!!

I'm sure now that you've lost that whopping big 10lbs your challenges for the week will be easy!!!!

keep up the very very good work

jane x

Day 8 .. Done and and dusted ...

Ok so today I feel like I on drugs or something ... The energy has finally kicked in! Usual day at work .. Traffic was manic and usually that makes me zonked .. But I have buzzing wouldnt let my hubby go to sleep (I do the driving!) I want to talk! Got back to the gym at 7 and left at 7.40 to get Aldi to do a grocery shop .. Headed home and cooked chilli and stir fry (carb free) for himself big huge batches to do about 4 meals of each ... Then I sorted all the recycling and washing .. scrubbed my kitchen and ironed some clothes ... All in all not a bad few hours!

I really do still feel wired if hoping I crash when I go into bed in a mo!

On the LT front had a grand day coconut flapjack for brekki and i like it too! Didn't get lunch but I made up my vanilla shake with coffee at the service station on the road home and then I baked some strawberry goo in the micro to make little muffin style things yummy!

Tomorrow will be busy to nephews birthday party which means kids party followed by a family meal .. Haven't decided if I'll have soup with them of a flapjack .. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Night all .. Hope you all had a good one!

Well done Becky on your great weight loss. That must feel fantastic.

Wish I had your energy burst. Feeling bit blurgh today, but this nasty weather doesn't help. Keep going and that dress will look fantastic!

Thanks Dusty .. Dont worry I was totally out of it up to yesterday and then my energy appeared from no were!

Only problem was I didnt go to bed till after 1am and was supposed to be up at 6 didnt manage to get up till 6.40 .. so I was an hour behind getting to work .. never mind though I do seem to have energy today also .. but I am groggy too from the only short sleep!

Think I need drink plenty today have a small head ache but I suppose I drank nothing after 8 last nite and made up the muffins at 11, so I should have had at least 200ml of water with them! oops!

To another day! Good luck all!

Oh Dusty look at that we have both lost the same % weird! lol

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss:
16lb
% Lost 4.76%

Day 10

K I feel like since 1pm yesterday I have been rushing about .. Got home late after nephews birthday party .. Got to bed late .. Woke up late .. Got to work late .. Have t had a snake yet is that's late ha .. Need to take a moment to chill and get day in order.

So yesterday evening was actually grand I was surprised how in control I was .. And I didn't feel deprived or upset by not eating junk! After the kids had left they family & a few close friends had a curry .. So I sat with with then and had a flapjack which was great I love then they make it feel do much easier to be sociable at meal times and it takes that long to eat the other food is gone in the time I'm still munching! I did only manage 2 flapjack yesterday slap on the wrist for me!

Today has started bit manic but I have resolved to slow it up as I am starting to feel panicky and like I could be ill .. I change roles at work today and of course even thought this was planned from mid-Nov no on has been employed to do my job .. I wont be able to cope if they expect me to keep both afloat!

Think I best nip to the car and get a flapjack now or I will end up being sick .. Just downed 750ml of water cause I haven't gotten any yet today ... I normally have a litre and a half gone by now ... Eek!

Happy Friday the 13th all!

That terrible feeling has passed I'm happy to say!! Popped for a walk round the shops after work and I just felt better!!

So I came home and cooked some steak for my hubby really finding cooking therapeutic and I am really planning for when I finish ... I have two cook books winging there way to me from amazon ... One WW vegetarian recipes (my hubby goes veggie for lent so we always struggle with what to cool for the few weeks and the other is just a low fat cook book that was hight rated .. We'll see how they both work out! I plan to read and bookmark all the interesting ones before finishing LT!

Out if my bubbly bath now and very chilled in the sofa watching TV bliss 2 days away from work!

Hope everyone else is gettin on ok today!

Sounds like you got your day back into control. Well done. I'm interested in your WW veggie cookbook. Will look that up myself for when I get onto healthy eating. I'm having a much better day today as well so perhaps there was something in the air yesterday!! Have a good weekend.

Day 11 all done!

Today was actually grand for a Saturday .. Ordinarily I struggle as we always either go out for lunch or get a tskeaway .. But today I dropped my hubby in town to do a job and went home to clean a wee bit then caught up with him at his sisters house around 6. They were having a family dinner so I had my flapjack and some sparkling water .. Evening flew and I wasn't too upset by their tea or treats! Have to say I also drank loads of water today on weekend days I tent too forget! All the chat were plans for next weekend (nieces christening) for which I am making a banoffi and a cheesecake (which needless to say I won't be eating!)

In at home in my mams and dads tonight to mind my brother so I had a hot choc watching the telly with my little dog who lives here and I miss so much so it was lovely. Heading off to sleep now .. Sleep well all!

Only 3 sleeps to weigh in day yay!

Keep up the good work Becky.

Day 12

Done and dusted literally .. The energy is flowing out of me lol! Spend the day cleaning and downing water yum .. Feeling good!

Just sitting down to a mint hot choc and some sparking water in a water in a wine glass to be fancy!

Good luck for another good week everyone!

Two sleeps to WI!

Day 13

Started today like a feather head .. Forgot my work pass .. My LT diary and my gym bag .. DOH! And none of my applications are working today for work! Not a good Monday!

But on the LT front all is well .. Feeling focused .. Getting a bit torn on how long I should stay on for but think I've decided after week 4 I'll see week on week (I'm only on week 2 so I have plant of time to figure it out)

Off to drink more water .. Run to the loo And then get locked out in the hall without my pass! Such a pain!

Oh Dusty look at that we have both lost the same % weird! lol

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 16lb
% Lost 4.76%

We're in this together Becky!!

Loved reading your diary. I left my work's pass in the chemist last week when i went to get weighed (I take all jewellery etc off as every ounce counts) so i've had to have a temporary one all week. Its a right pain as it doesn't open all the doors and I keep getting stuck in areas!

Still I'm the boss...so whose gonna tell me off :sign0151:

Ha defo dusty it will be interesting to see if our % loss stay similar! What day do you weigh in (sorry cannot remember!)

I know what you mean I wear the same clothes each week .. The lady in the chemist must think I am a weirdo but I like to know my weigh in is exact!

Oh I know where my little pass is ... on the shelf at home .. So useful there! We don't even have temp cards in our new (old smelly building our team have been sent to work in) building! And it is freezing literally everyone here is wearing their coats at their desks .. So along with the LT cold factor I have goose pimples and blue veins eek!! Lol

How is your day going?

I weigh in Tuesday about 6pm (after work) though I'm gonna try and change it to Thursday over the next few weeks as Tuesday is often a bust day and I can be in meetings till late. Don't like clock watching in meetings. Thursday's generally not as late because we hve a whole staff meeting Wednesday till 5pm and so no-one wants another meeting on a Thursday night!

My days going ok today. Just spent lunch time wondering round site "supervising". what i was actually doing was avoiding all the sweets in the staff room. Why is it that people bring in the last of thier Christmas treats to "share" with everyone beacuse they don't want to eat them and put on any more weight. Thanks very much, not!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Tell me about it .. It's desperate here they put the holiday sweets on the printers!! And some of the lovely wife's bake at the weekend and send cookies etc in .. (I'm one of about 20 women In an office of 120 men!!)

Ah yeah ur the same day as me I'm the same mad rush home on a Tuesday to get to weigh in! Lucky I finish well should finish at 4 .. But I have an hour/ hour and a half commute so if I stay late it can be tight! But I was thinking after tomorrow will prob only do 4 more weeks and then refeed for a night out at a concert on Feb 17 (I'll still drive so it would just be going for dinner before)

What's your plan long haul or have you a goal date?

Tell me about it .. It's desperate here they put the holiday sweets on the printers!! And some of the lovely wife's bake at the weekend and send cookies etc in .. (I'm one of about 20 women In an office of 120 men!!)

Ah yeah ur the same day as me I'm the same mad rush home on a Tuesday to get to weigh in! Lucky I finish well should finish at 4 .. But I have an hour/ hour and a half commute so if I stay late it can be tight! But I was thinking after tomorrow will prob only do 4 more weeks and then refeed for a night out at a concert on Feb 17 (I'll still drive so it would just be going for dinner before)

What's your plan long haul or have you a goal date?

I'm the opposite in terms of male/female ratio. There's 57 here and only 5 are blokes (poor things)!

I don't have a set goal as yet, though i would like for the first time in my life to be lighter than my hubby. He's currently 15 and half stone. Don't know if I'm staying on LT all the time or what. Then I'd join a club to learn new eating habits to shift the last stone.

My inital thoughts were to stay on LT till end of March, then do refeed week as we tend to go camping Easter week and there's no way I could do shakes then.

I then thought I'd get back on LT till end June when I've a big conference to attend at a posh hotel. I'll also see a lot of my peers at the conferecne that I wont have seen for a long time and I'm hoping some might not even recognise me!

However, two things are changing my thinking....firstly I'm finding I'm really in the LT zone this time and so might not want to take a break.

Also, reading the diaires of some of the LT vetrans, I'm seeing how hard it is for them to get back to being 100%. So will having a break be making hard work for myself?

But all in all, trying not to think too hard because if I sat down with a calender and worked out how long I'd have to be on this to loose all the weight I'd be too disheartened. So I'm.....

just keeping swimming!

one day at a time!

Back