Becky's Diet Diary!

OMG I can fit into my size 12 skirt! I haven't been able to fit in that since I was 16 haha. That's made me slightly more motivated :)

OMG I can fit into my size 12 skirt! I haven't been able to fit in that since I was 16 haha. That's made me slightly more motivated :)

That's great :) well done.. Amazing feeling isn't it

Thanks girls! Couldn't do it without all your support :D xx

Started my exercise dvd this evening, I now ache haha! Could definitely feel my abs doing something! Xx

Hey all!
I haven't posted on here in a while, so here's a little update...

Last week I only had a 2lb loss, so felt a little down and didn't feel like posting anything, felt like my weight loss each week was just getting smaller and smaller. But this week I've lost another 3lb so feeling a little better :) also, after some accurate weighing I've worked out my scales are off by 2 pounds so although my scales are saying I'm 10 sone 11, I'm actually 10 stone 9. However, I'm going to go by the scales. So 11lb left til I reach my goal weight!

I've been doing 3 packs a day for the past 5 weeks, and hardly have the extra protein meal, so although I'm not too sure I feel this could be affecting my weight loss so as of Thursday I will be ordering the 4 packs a day, see how that goes! Then I'm just going to do another 4 weeks and will hopefully reach my goal by then, if not, I'll lose the rest a different way.

5 weeks down, 4 to go :D

How we all doing this sunny Tuesday? xx

Back