Becky's Diet Diary

Glad you're feeling better today. Are you going anywhere nice for your hols, or do you just have some time off work?

What's the WW carrot cake like?

Thanks

It's half term so I have Monday and Tuesday off at home with my daughter. ..probably doing the garden, in work weds and thurs then off to Scotland Friday to Tuesday with my daughter and family, back to work weds and Thurs then off on the Friday again with my daughter! !!

I love carrot cake so it's a poor substitute for the real stuff but nice as cake goes! They come in individual packets so are handy to chuck in your bag for a mid morning Snack x

Hi Becky,

Im here to subscribe after reading your whole diary this morning!! :) You are such an inspiration and have done fantastic!! I really loved reading your progress :) xxx

Hi Becky,

Im here to subscribe after reading your whole diary this morning!! :) You are such an inspiration and have done fantastic!! I really loved reading your progress :) xxx

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your comments...hopefully I can keep going!

Xx

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your comments...hopefully I can keep going!

Xx

I doubt anything is going to stop you or get in your way :) xx

Just biked home for the first time in months. ...4.9 miles in 27 minutes. ...not my best time but not far off and considering it's uphill most of the way I'm pretty pleased!

Legs bums and tums later which I will have to walk to and back (20 minutes each way) as I've left the car at work! !!!

According to mfp if every day were like today in 5 weeks I'd be 145 pounds. ... if only every day could be like today. ...although I'd be pretty exhausted! !!!

Thanks 

It's half term so I have Monday and Tuesday off at home with my daughter. ..probably doing the garden, in work weds and thurs then off to Scotland Friday to Tuesday with my daughter and family, back to work weds and Thurs then off on the Friday again with my daughter! !!

I love carrot cake so it's a poor substitute for the real stuff but nice as cake goes! They come in individual packets so are handy to chuck in your bag for a mid morning Snack x

That sounds like a lovely couple of weeks. Really nice to have that to look forward to! :) I might give those a try. Carrot cake is my all time favourite. Not sure a substitute would satisfy me, but worth a try!

According to mfp if every day were like today in 5 weeks I'd be 145 pounds. ... if only every day could be like today. ...although I'd be pretty exhausted! !!!

I love that feature on MFP. I find it so motivating, and if I go over my cals, seeing a higher number is always a good incentive to do better the next day! Very impressive exercise today, as usual x

Day 78

I am still showing a sts this morning. ..which considering I had two meals out with dessert is pretty good but at the same time a little frustrating as I'm close to my current goal. ...official weigh in is tomorrow and good food plus plenty of exercise planned so hopefully I'll see it move tomorrow!

Can't stop eating this morning! !!

Breakfast : porridge and a nutrigrain bar
Snack: Mr kipling chocolate slice
Lunch : sausage and veg soup and a ww yogurt
Snack : graze flapjack and a Cadbury highlight
Dinner: chicken noodle salad

I don't normally have dinner on a Wednesday as it's 8.30 before I can eat and I don't like eating that late. ...I have tonight though s I'm biking to work in the morning and I know I'll struggle if I haven't had dinner the night before!

Official weigh in tomorrow so we'llsee if I've done enough to get the scales moving!

Exercise day 71 - Today was epic. ..biked to work (23 minutes), walked to the leisure centre via someone's house (25 minutes ), swam 1/4 of a mile (15 minutes ), aqua aerobics (1 hour), walked home (20 minutes )....knackered now!

Last edited:
I just found an old diary on here that I started in 2010 and into 2011.... Over the course of the year it looks like I fell off the wagon and got back again every couple of weeks and never got below 15 stone. ...it was very interesting reading and I can't believe that it was me when compared to how I am now!

I fell at the first hurdle every time and had no discipline whatsoever!

The only positive that I did see in it was that I did a lot of home cooking which doesn't happen so much any more!

I might dig out a couple of my old favourite recipes and start trying to do a couple more homemade meals a week as some of them were really tasty!

That must be really interesting reading your old diary. Especially seeing how far you've come this time and how different it's been for you. Did you notice anything in particular that might have made the difference between being so focused this time compared to the last?

I think it was my mindset this time compared to last time. ... plus a husband at home that ate nothing but junk food. ...he's gone now so can't send me off track! !!!

I think it was my mindset this time compared to last time. ... plus a husband at home that ate nothing but junk food. ...he's gone now so can't send me off track! !!!

MAybe that's the key, I maybe need to kick out my junk food eater xx

I predict today will be a bad day. ...I'm lying in bed wide awake after a 5.45am call from work about a problem. .... The rain is hammering down and I am biking to work today. ....oh and I have a headache but I'm hoping a couple of paracetamol when I get downstairs will sort that!

I predict today will be a bad day. ...I'm lying in bed wide awake after a 5.45am call from work about a problem. .... The rain is hammering down and I am biking to work today. ....oh and I have a headache but I'm hoping a couple of paracetamol when I get downstairs will sort that!

Ooh....maybe not so bad. ...160lbs this morning. ...1.4lbs off and my current goal hit

Will update my stats when I get on the laptop at work. ... going to drop my goal to 154 lbs (11 stone )

Great weight loss again - well done. :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

I was also up a silly o'clock - about half past 4 after the lift was going up and down, then a radio went on quite loudly and it was also hammering it down on the tin roofs around here. I am also another pound down but not going to alter anything, just eat even more cake. :D

Just been out for a walk and am now cream crackered and could do with a sleep. (it is 1.30 pm here)

Back