Becky's Diet Diary

I've looked online and found some lovely little houses that will be perfect. I'm not going to view any though until I've got an offer on mine because I don't want to set my heart on something and then lose it!

I think that is very sensible but at least you know there are some out there when you get your offer :)

Epic house cleaning / painting / reorganisation is under way. ...my house will look like a show home by the time I'm finished!

All diet thoughts have gone out of the window in afraid as I'm too busy to think about cooking. ..plus don't want to mess up my lovely kitchen! !!!!!

Back on it Monday when I can focus. ..I promise! !!!!

I've had a word with myself this morning as I've gone totally off the rails the last couple of days. ... I've got loads going on at work, loads going on at home and let everything stress me out to the point that I thought I didn't need to worry about food on top of it when I've lost all my weight already. ...The last 2 days have been horrendous food wise. ...cake, take aways chocolate and I know if I don't pull it back in I'll be back up to a size 18 before I know it. ....I've thrown all my old clothes away as I refuse to let that happen!

Back on top strict counting from today. ... no take aways. ...absolute maximum of 1800 calories allowed per day. ...if I come in under and lose a bit then do be it. ...I'll probably be in for a gain this week and have to get back on it anyway!

Continuing with the house work today. ... I've got three rooms left to sort before I can start painting and I really wanted to hand everything done by the end of today! That's looking unlikely as it's all taking longer than I thought it would!

My sister is coming round tomorrow to do a mock viewing and offer advice on improvements and I really want her to walk in and say it's perfect as it is! !!!!

Will post my food at the end of the day, I'm expecting lots of steps today plus lots of heavy lifting and going up and down stairs which will be good muscle work! !!!

If you've been doing a lot of moving stuff around and cleaning then you'll be ok I'm sure! It's probably satisfying to throw your clothes out! Good idea too - you don't want to have to buy that size again!

Well done for getting back on it! x

I've only eaten 625 calories so far today as I've been so busy. ...feeling really hungry now but no food in the house! Waiting for my daughter to get home so we can go asda!

House is nearly done. ...just the lounge to do but going to leave that until tomorrow now. ...I'm exhausted and my back is killing! !!!!

Ended on 1800 yesterday as bought a pizza from Asda for my dinner. ...was starving and craving carbs and it was a better choice than a take away!

Got the lounge and the hallway to do today before my sister comes round at 12.

Going to my mum's for lunch which will be healthy as she's doing slimming world.

This afternoon I will probably do my ironing or make a start on the gardening depending on how much energy I have! Whichever I don't do this afternoon I'll do tomorrow after work so need to check the weather!

Wow, you have been busy since I have last been on here!! Sounds like a hectic week. Congrats on getting so much done so quickly and managing to keep on track too (I'm sure all the work you've been doing will have burned off those extra cals on days you had cake etc.). Sound a very exciting. Hopefully it all works out well and is a brill new start for you and your daughter!x

Thanks Kiki and binks x

I'm having nightmares that the valuation will come in really low or it just won't sell! As long as I can sell it to cover tee mortgage and costs I'm fine as already have my deposit for a new house sorted! Will know more tomorrow when the agent comes around. ...

By some miracle I've managed to show a sts this morning which is fantastic and shows that I can maintain without stressing too much about what I eat!

Hope everyone has a good day x

That doesn't surprise me with how hard you've been working. I'm sure you've been burning off a serious amount of calories doing all that! Good luck with the valuation!x

Stayed well in calories yesterday. ...yay was even with having a bagel at 8 because I was starving!

I seem to have some days where I'm constantly hungry. ...usually if I had a big lunch and no dinner the day before!

House valuation is tonight so last night I tidied up the garden. ...back is hurting today!

Going to ring the agents in a bit and tell him to bring his camera as the house is spotless!

Hopefully it will be online by the end of the week! Fingers crossed I sell it quickly as I'm ready to move on now!

Good luck with the valuation! Make sure the EA doesn't take rubbish pictures because it can make all the difference. Hopefully you can relax a bit now :)

Ha ha, I chose this agent based on the fact that he takes good pictures and half the houses he has in the market are sold!

There is one other agent that takes good ones but he's really slimy so I didn't go for them!

Ooh I hope you get a good valuation! You've worked hard so it will look amazing in photos I'm sure! Good luck! x

Its Going on at what I expected so that's good. ...They are taking pictures now so will be online tomorrow afternoon! !!! Fingers crossed for a quick sale! !!!!

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've lost just under a pound which puts me below my goal! Will see what the official weigh in says tomorrow! !!

Its Going on at what I expected so that's good. ...They are taking pictures now so will be online tomorrow afternoon! !!! Fingers crossed for a quick sale! !!!!

Keep checking right move every 5 minutes. ....which is a bit daft considering they've told me it won't be on until later on today! !!!!!

By some miracle I have my calories for today at exactly 1800!

Still waiting for the house to show on the Internet which is really annoying! !!!

Back