Becky's Diet Diary

Is it on yet?! You'll be on and off there checking how many people have viewed it next - lol! Do you have to do viewings yourself or foes your estate agent do them? When we sold (in Bradford) we did all our viewings but when we bought (in York) it seems that estate agents do the viewings here.

Is it on yet?! You'll be on and off there checking how many people have viewed it next - lol! Do you have to do viewings yourself or foes your estate agent do them? When we sold (in Bradford) we did all our viewings but when we bought (in York) it seems that estate agents do the viewings here.

Still not there yet! Will be on today for definite!

The agents gave me the choice about the viewings. ..I would prefer to do them myself so I can answer any questions plus know who is wandering around my house! !!! I have said that I'll let them have a key in case I am not available but haven't done that yet!

Don't ask me how but I have lost 2.2lbs this week! I've been up to maintenance on average. ..Some days a little over some days under but that is for sedentary (1800) so the loss is purely down to all the work I've been doing in the house!

I'm going to totally undo it over the next couple of days though as it's my birthday tomorrow so taking cake to work today then out for lunch tomorrow! !!!

Wow - well done - shows how hard you must have worked!

Having done the viewings ourselves when we sold ours, I do think it's best that way (though it feels a bit weird) - like you say, you know all the best bits and you'll sound more sincere when you're talking about them. We had a viewing with an estate agent once and she didn't even know if the garage opposite belonged to the house or not!

Don't ask me how but I have lost 2.2lbs this week! I've been up to maintenance on average. ..Some days a little over some days under but that is for sedentary (1800) so the loss is purely down to all the work I've been doing in the house! I'm going to totally undo it over the next couple of days though as it's my birthday tomorrow so taking cake to work today then out for lunch tomorrow! !!!

Aww amazing well done! I'll tell you how though-all that work making your house look irresistible to potential buyers is what did it!!

Good luck with viewings - I'm sure it won't take long before you have people around! x

Eek....three viewings already lined up. ... One is a first time buyer, one has already accepted an offer on hers and loved the pictures of mine, the third is a cash buyer with a tenant already lined up! !!!

Eek....three viewings already lined up. ... One is a first time buyer, one has already accepted an offer on hers and loved the pictures of mine, the third is a cash buyer with a tenant already lined up! !!!

Wow so three potentially great buyers! Fab news :)

That's great news, it's all happening so fast for you. Good luck with the viewings! :)

Cool - they could get into a bidding war and you'll make a mint!!

Today is going to be off plan. ...its my birthday so I am off work. ..

Going to see the mortgage advisor first thing. ...walking there so should easily be over 5000 steps by lunchtime. ...then meeting my mum in town, then off to a lovely Italian for lunch, picking my daughter up from school then going to a fair that is in town! First house viewing at 6 tonight...The house is spotless but I need to put my washing away when it is dry so will have to quickly do that later!

Happy birthday! Busy day planned :) do you know what you'll have at the Italian yet? Good luck with the house viewing.

Happy birthday! Busy day planned :) do you know what you'll have at the Italian yet? Good luck with the house viewing.

Thanks

The Italian is tapas style so lots of little dishes of goodies! I'm looking forward to it and absolutely starving!

Just been to see the mortgage advisor and really pleased to find out I can get more than I expected so will defo find a house in my budget!

Meeting my mum for coffee in a mo ☺

Thanks 

The Italian is tapas style so lots of little dishes of goodies! I'm looking forward to it and absolutely starving!

Just been to see the mortgage advisor and really pleased to find out I can get more than I expected so will defo find a house in my budget!

Meeting my mum for coffee in a mo ☺

Glad you can sell and get a new house to suit you and your little one lovely, have a good afternoon x

Lunch was lovely. ...I dread to think how many calories but I'm pretty sure they don't count on your birthday! !!!

First viewing on the house is in an hour. Came out my house earlier and a lady pulled up and asked me if the house was for sale. ...she said she's coming to look at it tomorrow with an investor who's going to buy and she'll be the person living here. ...she made it sound like it was a done deal! !!!!

Looking forward to my viewing but also very nervous as it all seems very real now! !!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope your first viewing goes well - great that it's all happening so fast :) you'll be on to the fun bit of looking for yourself in no time!

Eek, she loved it! Wants to arrange a second viewing with her sons! !!!

Fabulous!! I am sure you will get the quick sale you wanted. Lunch sounds great. Calories definitely don't count on your birthday :D

Back