Becky's Herbalife Diary

BeckyT

Always trying!
Well tomorrow will be my first day giving Herbalife my all, I am ready to give it 100% percent. I have seen some fantastic results via a couple of friends so here's to a slimmer summer!

I will be tiptoeing ever so lightly on the scales in the morning and my WI will be every Thursday thereafter. I will update my diary each day so feel free to stop by and say hello

My goal is to get back to my target of 9st 6lb which will probably be around 2 and a half stone that I need to kiss goodbye to

Will update with my weight and my fox I have planned tomorrow morning x

Hello!!! Guess who?! Lol xx

hey I'm following I'm waiting for my call still but gonna follow to see what the crack is xx

Hiya hun wishing u all the luck in the world and I'm here to follow :)! I'm excited to see how u get on :) xox

good luck on day one...hope it goes ok xxx

Good luck Hun, I'm starting today also!

I weighed myself after Christmas and I have gained 5lb :-( but I suppose thats better than it could have been!!

So today I am back on the programme 100%, if it doesn't work by end of January then I am going to move onto Cambridge, so lets hope I can get my head in it and stick with it because I can defo see this working xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Hun, I'm starting today also!

I weighed myself after Christmas and I have gained 5lb :-( but I suppose thats better than it could have been!!

So today I am back on the programme 100%, if it doesn't work by end of January then I am going to move onto Cambridge, so lets hope I can get my head in it and stick with it because I can defo see this working xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's great to know other people are following the plan, it kind of gives you a bit of a boost if you know what I mean

I have seen the results for a few people so it defo works. It's just a matter of sticking to it but I guess that's just like any diet!

Sounds easy in principal but putting it in to practice isn't always the same ;-) Get a good week under your belt and it will hopefully give you the boost and motivation you need x

Good morning all! Well I feel dreadful this morning.. I had the runny hooter yesterday and today I have woken up and feel as if I have had 3 bottles of wine last night either that or somebody had hit me over the head with all three bottles! I just want to go back to bed which is typical for the first day back at work. Luckily I am working from home so I am hoping that it wont be too busy :argh:

So then, day 1!!!

B: Cup of original tea, chocolate shake which I think I will have cold and my concoction of tablets! I have a pint of orange juice by my side and I will be drinking a lot more to hopefully ease my pounding head!

S: Tomato and basil soup

L: Tea, and cookies and cream shake

S: Not sure yet, I will either have a peanut bar or a tin of tuna, I will see how I feel this arvo...

D: Roast chicken, carrot and swede mash, sprouts, babycorn and sugar snap peas & gravy

Thanks lovely... I'm following you losing fat and gaining muscle. Even if the numbers aren't shifting on the scales your body shape is going to change immensely x

Thanks Hun!!! I'm soooo excited about starting! :D I'm such a loser, I can't wait to go food shopping hahaha xxx

morning gawjus lady!

good luck on herbalife! i saw nikki in meadow hall yesterday she looks fab! i no u will smash this diet jus as u did WW dnt forget us :)

i am here to follow u on ur road 2 skinnyness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning gawjus lady!

good luck on herbalife! i saw nikki in meadow hall yesterday she looks fab! i no u will smash this diet jus as u did WW dnt forget us :)

i am here to follow u on ur road 2 skinnyness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She looks fab doesnt she! She's lost just under 2 stone and absolutely lives and breathes herbalife!

Thanks for following me and keeping me going! I see all the Hollywood diet stuff has started on day break!!!!!!! x

haha all the special kay adverts will start as well as all the dvd's coming out!!

Im expecting the meeting to be soo busy tomorrow!!
xxx

Looks like ur going great on ur first day!! :) how do you find the cookies & cream shake? I was thinking abt buying it on Sunday

Looks like ur going great on ur first day!! :) how do you find the cookies & cream shake? I was thinking abt buying it on Sunday

It's really nice but strange as it has crunchy bits in it!! You could sieve them out if you don't like them but I don't mind them!! They all float on the top of your shake!

I've had it hot and cold and I like both. Will defo buy another tub x

Back