Becky's Herbalife Diary

Ok doke ill give it a go then Iv only really bn having the vanilla one, there's loads u can do with the vanilla one right enough x

Ok doke ill give it a go then Iv only really bn having the vanilla one, there's loads u can do with the vanilla one right enough x

I've just ordered the vanilla one however I have tried it when they sent me a sample. I'm looking forward to adding some fruit to it! Oh and adding cinnamon and nutmeg to make it Christmassy! x

Morning my lovely.

Glad to here you got your focus. I hope you have a fab first day.

Here to follow.

Wishing you tons of luck and motivation

Xxxx

Thanks hun! It's all in the mind and I AM going to do it! x

You will. Your so determinated you just needed to pull your mojo back from the munching. We will both be at goal before you know it!

Hello, and good luck!!

Im going to be doing a combination of WW and herbalife.. did well on both before had planned to start herbalife today but im also ill and off up the docs soon (for them to tell me they cant give me anything so bit pointless!) so trying to keep within points til sat when i officially weigh and start hopefully!! xx

Hello, and good luck!!

Im going to be doing a combination of WW and herbalife.. did well on both before had planned to start herbalife today but im also ill and off up the docs soon (for them to tell me they cant give me anything so bit pointless!) so trying to keep within points til sat when i officially weigh and start hopefully!! xx

Hi ya honey!

Up until a crimbo I was following WW which helps to stand you in good stead for 'healthy eating'!

I woke up feeling pants this morning and my headache hasnt shifted yet but I am not going to be defeated!!!

Have you ever done SW? I recognise your user name?

Your dress is a beautiful colour in your profile pic x

Aw thanks I love that dress! :)

I have done SW but didn't post on any boards when I did!

Been docs and have a throat infection so on the old anti-biotics, makes me feel a lil better that i didnt miss my two nights out for nothing! Trying to reign myself in now until i properly start sat hopefully much better then too!

Aw thanks I love that dress! :)

I have done SW but didn't post on any boards when I did!

Been docs and have a throat infection so on the old anti-biotics, makes me feel a lil better that i didnt miss my two nights out for nothing! Trying to reign myself in now until i properly start sat hopefully much better then too!

Hopefully it will clear up soon enough...

I wish I knew how to reign myself I'm, it's all or nothing with me ;-) x

Any1 know how I can get a profile picture on? It's seriously annoying me lol x

Thanks guys ;) x

Hello lovely how is your first day going?

Xxx

No i decided my concetration wasnt what it needed to be so doing them tomorrow.

Thats my cop out way of saying im too darn lazy ;)

I was like thay when i was ill. In the space of 7 days i spent £15 on tissues!

Hiya huni!

First. Day for me back on ww and I have been 100percent :) had 2 lil brownie things we got from aldi for 4points which was naughty. But I pointed :)

U found ur first day ok
Xxx

Hiya huni!

First. Day for me back on ww and I have been 100percent :) had 2 lil brownie things we got from aldi for 4points which was naughty. But I pointed :)

U found ur first day ok
Xxx

Good girl ;-) sounds like we are all back on it no matter what plan we are doing!!

Day 1 complete, bring on day 2 x

:(( not me I'm confused.com......still no phone call tho x

Back