Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

well done huni thats amazing xx

you've done so well - just keep in mind your progress so far and it will help you make wise choices while you are gone! If you are really worried, try saving some points each day and earning some AP - it will help counteract any bad choices that might happen over your weekend away! :) xxx

congrats on the 4lbs btw.. fantastic :) did you put it in the WI thread? xx

you've done so well - just keep in mind your progress so far and it will help you make wise choices while you are gone! If you are really worried, try saving some points each day and earning some AP - it will help counteract any bad choices that might happen over your weekend away! :) xxx

congrats on the 4lbs btw.. fantastic :) did you put it in the WI thread? xx

thanks hun, yeah have stuck it in the thread. i have been trying to save some points but totm this week and felt the need for chocolate :( but am gonna do lots of excercise !!

hi girls, i know i dont write much in here. had my weigh in this morning. its usually on a wednesday morning but have apoitment with sophie in the morning so went to the class this morn instead and mananged to loose 4lbs :D:D:D:D!!! im in shock over it but delighted :) im away this weekend with the girls,were going manchester fri morn and back monday morning. im dreading the scales when i get home :(

Well done, great loss! :D

hi girls :) :)

had my wi this morning and didnt do so well!! gained 6lbs!!! I was in manchester for the weekend with the girls from fri-mon needless to say we drank like fishes and ate crap. had a brill time though. going to try and be really good this week :)

OOOOPs - most of it is probably all the liquid you consumed and will soon go again ;)

sounds like the 6lbs was worth it. Glad you had a great time in Manchester

its to be expected so dont let it get you down :) you're still doing great and can make a difference before xmas if you put the effort in! xxx

ha ha!! oh no!! What a fab weekend you had tho!! I am going to have your great attitude at the sunday weight in!! just bought lots of butter based things for xmas dinner...oh well!!
lol

hope you have a lovely xmas Becky :) x

Hope you have a lovely Christmas! Love Laura. xXx

Back