Becoming a consultant

vickidyers said:
Good point - I was just airing my views, I recognise that at times I can be very outspoken!!

Fair enuf, just didn't want anyone to get upset!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Please don't lose your faith... Of course it is about getting bums on seats, it is a business after all. But you couldn't do this job of you didn't care. It is a lot of time and effort.

Plus the 6 days you spend at head office training and the 4 exams you have to take (including one on nutrition) you need to be very serious about being a consultant.

I probably shouldn't admit to this but.......!

I originally lost 7 stone with SW, the plan works and the food is great, I was asked to be a consultant (well go for the interview anyway!) and the thought of helping others to reach thier target was a real thing I really wanted to do, I felt great about my weight loss and wanted others to also.

I was gutted the whole process was explained to me, how to get the most money and how to 'target' people. It was all about the money, getting bums on seats and flogging the SW products. I guess I was being nieve really as ANY weight loss industry i.e pills WW rosemary Conally, Atkins and so on is all about the money, it's a massive money making industry. I lost my faith and was gutted to find out that basically untrained people with no nutrition knowledge, but just armed with sales tactics could be a consultant.

I've lost my faith with SW, but I haven't lost my faith in the plan, the plan works! Thats why I'm here and doing it on my own with support of minimins and I'm doing quite well.... at the moment

i'll get off my soap box now....

But if you believe in the plan then thats what you would portray to your members? My consultant cares about everyone of us I am certain of it, she's passionate about the plan, believes in it 100% and that comes across first and foremost, so based on that surely SW need consultants like you, ones that are committed to the SW ethos? The company is all about profits otherwise they would go out of business, but that doesn't mean that all the consultants are like that.

I'm not having a go in any shape or form, just saying that the goals of the company will always be different to the goals of the consultants.

Of course it's about money, it's a business. However every one of the consultants believes in the plan because it has worked for them. I don't care whether they are after my money, they'll only get my money if it works for me. And it does, so SW you are welcome to my money and my extra lbs and thanks to all the consultants who work hard to help me make it so :).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Of course it's about money, it's a business. However every one of the consultants believes in the plan because it has worked for them. I don't care whether they are after my money, they'll only get my money if it works for me. And it does, so SW you are welcome to my money and my extra lbs and thanks to all the consultants who work hard to help me make it so :).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well said!!! and I totally agree xxxx

Back