Total Solution Becoming Me....Xx

How you getting on today BMe x

This forum is a great means of support isn't it & so important at those times when things get difficult.

Glad to see that you are in ketosis. Things should start to get easier soon & you will start to get that buzz of energy x

How lovely that you're confident and happy. Exante is an amazing diet, we all love it. No matter how long our diet journey may be, we have a tasty and nourishing plan to stick to. I'm looking forward to TS-ing again - already! x

Good afternoon I will be joining the Exante team, I am ordering on the 2 week starter pack on Monday as get paid. BME you are so inspiring and look forward to seeing you weight losses and hopefully I can post my own losses:) soon.

Welcome, welcome Hun, I'm new too and this place is just fab. I'm looking forward to reading your diary. You will be made to feel very welcome here and everyone is just so encouraging. Wow an inspiration? Me?? That is very kind of you but I can't take the credit for that......... Yet,lol
you don't have a lot of weight to lose so you will get to where you want to be in no time xxxx

You're in ketosis and for most that means an almost euphoric sense of well-being, plus increased energy and positivity! It's all good LOL x

Its also because you have taken steps to control your life BMe. One thing rubs of on another so keep going x

I love your energy and enthusiasm, BMe! It's fantastic when we are able to step away from our more destructive habits and embrace positive, beneficial ones. Your first week loss will be HUGE and this will boost you even more. Enjoy every second of this exciting ride x

Loving reading your posts and your positivity. You ARE going to do this and get to your goal :) You will feel so much better every single step of the way. I can so relate to how you are feeling - both good and bad. Our start BMI's weren't a million miles away from each other. I actually stopped giving blood because of my size. Where I go, we have to lie flat on a table and I just couldn't do it anymore. My back hurt so bad. I was so embarrassed too. I'm going to give blood next time they are near me - usually every few months, but I've stopped getting invites now, so need to keep an eye out! My only wonder is if being in ketosis will matter? Wondering more if it would affect the donated blood as opposed to it causing me a problem during donation. I don't think it would.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Even if you aren't having the usual choc fest lol. I'm going to miss not having any, but keep reminding myself I've had my fair share in the past, and what I am going to gain from not indulging is far better :) Stay strong ;)

Please DO stay! Cambridge is a first-rate VLCD, and having a Consultant at no extra charge can be a real boon x

Back