Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Just made a calculation with my current weight loss rate and I should actually be at goal by Xmas eve :)

Well according to my bmi I should go to 11 n half. What I might do is get to that target ASAP n then aim for 10 stone after Xmas. I just wanna know what it feels like being at that weight lool

Well according to my bmi I should go to 11 n half. What I might do is get to that target ASAP n then aim for 10 stone after Xmas. I just wanna know what it feels like being at that weight lool

Lmao!! You are so funny! My best friend only told me recently that she is almost 14 stone and you honestly wouldn't think it because she is slim and then she told me she has nvr been lower than 11 stone and I remember when she lost a lot of weight after a break up and she was so thin I was worried about her. She is the same height as me. My goal is 11 stone but it makes me wonder because I defo don't wanna be too slim.

I understand the whole wanting to know how it feels business and we all have things like that we have to do. My goal is 11 and I know for a fact my family and friends will start complaining I'm too thin around 13 stone meaning I'm going to be 2 stone from goal and extra pressure to stop but I will not stop until I reach that goal. Everyone has been well warned lol

What height r u hen? Xx

How much would u say I weighed in this pic?

Attachments

• image-783426563.jpg
    image-783426563.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 52
Scales can b deceiving when ur on the Lighter end of the scale I reckon. Lool. I'm 5ft 7 x

Scales can b deceiving when ur on the Lighter end of the scale I reckon. Lool. I'm 5ft 7 x

I'm 5'7 too maybe teeny bit taller.

I'd say about 10 stone in that pic but z uve nvr bn that weight so I've no idea! Lol

That's the first time I've seen your face!! Lol I can't see profile pics on my phone! Not up close anyway xx

It was the lightest I'd ever been and that was 14 stone 10. N I was actually fittin Into my sisters size 12 tops.

I was a comfortable size 14 loosin weight going to the gym every day....then I fell pregnant.

I dunno. 10 stone just seems like a nice round figure :)

I'm 5'7 too maybe teeny bit taller.

I'd say about 10 stone in that pic but z uve nvr bn that weight so I've no idea! Lol

That's the first time I've seen your face!! Lol I can't see profile pics on my phone! Not up close anyway xx

Yea. That's one thing I don't like on the app. No close ups unless its pics posted lool

It was the lightest I'd ever been and that was 14 stone 10. N I was actually fittin Into my sisters size 12 tops.

I was a comfortable size 14 loosin weight going to the gym every day....then I fell pregnant.

I dunno. 10 stone just seems like a nice round figure :)

OMG you would not think that!! You look waaay slimmer!! It's good you know u carry it well. I've nvr been slim so this is all new to me lol xxx

Yea. That's one thing I don't like on the app. No close ups unless its pics posted lool

Lmao I post plenty!! Haha

Have you been taking pics of your progress?!

The app has downsides however if it weren't for the app I wouldnt be able to stalk you all as often! Haha

Xx

I think it's exciting that way because then u can't beat urself up. Every stone is a new achievement and a new adventure n area to explore :)

The app has downsides however if it weren't for the app I wouldnt be able to stalk you all as often! Haha

Xx

Been taking a few face pics but not really much body.

I think I may do a post with old pics I have from the past to kinda show where I wanna be.

Xx

Ditto man. It's so easy just to browse ur phone instead of taking out laptop or even iPad.

Originally Posted by dablaksista I think it's exciting that way because then u can't hear urself up. Every stone is a new achievement and a new adventure n area to explore

I ment it's exciting that way because then you can't BEAT yourself u instead of hear yourself up because it makes no sense lool

I'm confused lol you should post ur start body pic and just post a new one every few weeks. U might not notice but I bet we all will.

Ur so pretty henny x

Hmm. Mayb I should. N I think I should start dressing better n wearin makeup bit more. There was a time I never went to work without a full face ov makeup and a big smile. Now I just lounge around n crappy clothes :( I must take better care of myself.

Aww. Thanks hun. Mayb when I see my face bit more defined ill feel bit better bout myself.

Originally Posted by dablaksista I think it's exciting that way because then u can't hear urself up. Every stone is a new achievement and a new adventure n area to explore

I ment it's exciting that way because then you can't BEAT yourself u instead of hear yourself up because it makes no sense lool

Loool I nvr noticed!!

Back