1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bec's Weight Loss Diary :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Bec85, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Bec85

Bec85 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    So I just got back from my holiday's and I've decided enough is enough - I need to lose some weight.

Although I had a fantastic time by the end of the two weeks I was sick of adjusting my bikini to make sure no 'flabby' bits were showing and trying to pose on photo's to hide my chunky arms, next time I go away I want to be able to not even think about the way I look and just have FUN!!

I tried Slimming World about 6 years ago when it was just Green and Red days and did lose about a stone but I wasn't really overweight back then so I just gave up and the weight has slowly crept on. I know a few people who have done really well recently on the Extra Easy plan and I know that if I actually stick to something my weight does come off pretty quickly.

Last night was my first group meeting I weighed in at 13st 3.5lb’s I can’t say it was a shock because I kinda guessed I would be somewhere about where I am.

I have set myself a mini goal of being under 12st before Christmas, then I would like to get down to about 10.5st by around February time but I know it takes as long as it takes and so long as it’s a loss and not a gain that’s good enough for me!

I’ve decided to start a diary on here so I can keep track and look back at my eating habits whether they be good or not so good to motivate myself when needed. Also having read a few of the other posts and stories on here it seems like a friendly place with lots of motivation and inspiration.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.