BED

Baby Cakes

Stop crying and stop weighing. You'll know with your clothes if you lose or gain. Just eat healthily tomorrow - you don't have to do it the day after if you don't want to. You can eat as much rubbish as you want the next day, the choice is YOURS. If you want, you could eat healthily again... Do it that way, bit by bit. O.K, its two steps forward, one step back..but you won't gain any more and might just lose a bit..

Take care, Pomooky XXX (gold star binger but now maintaining!)

Not so good the past few days. Theres a lot of stress to life at the minute that I am not dealing with at all. I'm hoping it will pass before too much longer. It has to. How about you? How are you getting on?

Sorry to hear you are under stress, I hope it gets better v soon!!

Hi there,

How are you doing today?

I feel I have B.E.D. but will have to get better all by myself :~s Listenbing to the Slimpods helps me some but Rome wasn't built in a day as they say. I need to start looking for positives and then maybe I'll be more positive.

Ifr never I can help ~ just holler!

Judith & Pickle (wonder dog)

Hi there Baby Cakes,

I, for myself, did not find the binges went instantly with the slimpods.... it is a slow gradual process and then before you know it you've been binge free for a couple of days or even weeks. I have a couple of them including the "drop 2 or more jean sizes". THe way I looked at them was that they couldn't do me any harm and what had I to lose? You need to stick with them though.

Hope that helps....

better get ready to go to work now I guess!

Judith & Pickle

No they take time to stop but I feel it unpeels the layers, I've not had one for over 5 weeks now nearly 6 :D I now eat healthy because I want to , don't snack, enjoy my food, stop when full. Each person takes a varying amount of time to get to this point. We are all different, once you get to this point the weight should start to go, but it seems to deal with the head first :D

I have drop two jeans sizes and the chocolate one as my main two :)

They will not get rid of binging instantly but if you are prepared to be patient then yes I truely believe they will. It took 2 months for them to stop for me :) totally

its also very important to set your goals or you have no focus, they need to be specific rather than 'ie i want to lose weight' ie how much, what size etc? They put a fab page up on their website about goal setting so its worth reading as it will help you .x

yes. I put my main goal then worked it backwards where I would need to be and when. i did mine in dress sizes but everyones goals are different but do write them down. Then you write down how you might achieve this

ie try to walk 30 mins a day
try to make healthy choices

that kind of thing :)

I just write everything in a notebook

Hi girls. Hope you don't mind me joining in. I think I have B.E.D too although I have not gone to a doctor or anything about it. I too have had it since I was a child (funny enough it started around the time of my parents messy divorce). I haven't overcome it yet but what I have found that helps me, is to make myself accountable, ie: if I binge, may sure I write down everything I have had and the calories for it and it kind of shocks me into trying not to let it happen (or happen that bad) again.

I also read online that guilt makes it SOOO much worse. For example, if you have a small binge and then you feel guilty about that binge and turn it into a HUGE one. You have to try and little by little let go of the guilt. Admit that we are all human and are going to make mistakes but that is not what makes us, what makes us is trying to learn from the mistakes. I also read it is good to keep a diary (aswell as a food diary) and write down your thoughts for the day and the things you were proud of that day. It can help show you where your triggers are and then you can try and find new things to do when those triggers are set off.

I had a major slip up on Tuesday. Let's just say there wasn't much left of a certain TIN of biscuits :( Oh the shame. But the one thing I am proud of is that I logged it all on MFP (first time I have ever logged all of a binge) so hopefully I am one small step in the right direction...

Back