Beeeeeeeeea....

ducatidiva

Silver Member
.... hope you're feeling better today :hug99:

OH so much better this am....hubby off night shift which also helps my mood LOL....sorry for being such a pain....

How's Day 2 on CD? I am emailing Dee (a CDC on this site) to see if I can meet her at the weekend and if she would give me two weeks supply which will cut out on the travel. Fingers crossed!

Thats a really good plan Bea.... have you been on the CD website? they put the CDCs phone numbers on there too :)

Well, I am in love with CD. Just had the chilli soup - its JUST like thai curry and totally delicious. It has bits of mushroom and stuff in it. And for lunch I had a cranberry bar covered in milk chocolate.

This is REAL food!!! I cant believe it. Its just fab to be having things that are real food. And I reckon when I get to goal I will still have some of these sachets and bars as meal replacements, theyare that good. I hope you can get to start it quick Bea, you seriously arent going to believe it!

I reckon LT will end up disappearing altogether - its just not a patch on this at all.

Just got a private message from Mags who is the closest CDC (yyippppppeeee) so trying to meet her early this week. Your menu today sounds abfab!!! Keep you posted...

Oh no don't say that, LT is my lifeline. I love it, nothing to think about for meals, two flavours that are nice but not moorish. It suits me, it honestly does because, as I said before, I need to break my addiction with food.

I loved it too for 10 weeks Charlotte LOL! Then it just got too much for me - I think for me though it was partly due to the stress and pressure I am under work-wise at the moment, which shows no signes of abating and seems to get worse on a daily basis! I needed something which wasnt doing my head in!!!

To each his own, if we were all the same it be boring.

Elle, ignore my post on a dif thread. I can tell (dont ask me how) that you are liking CD so far!! I am looking forward to starting CD too in a couple of weeks when my social life calms down again.

Bea I think we may like this CD lark when we get onto it!!

Charlotte if it is still working for youand yu are still happy then just keeping going with LT is def the right decision. I just knew my will was weakening and I didn't want to give up completely. A change is as good as a rest!!

It's a CD Revolution, only I am left; Sob Sob:cry:

Now Charlotte we have not left you on your own! How could we just leave a wee cutie pie like you all on her own in the LT forum to talk to herself. Is no-one else doing LT to keep this poor girl company? Not that we are leaving the forum but just for a bit of LT support.

Hehe thanks mates. And congrats on your weight loss Elle

Dont worry Charlotte i am still on it although i am really slacking in the evening though :break_diet::ashamed0005:and i am sure its because its getting boring but i am not giving up :giveup:i managed to loose 2lbs this week so i am now 14st 5lbs i just need a bit more motivation to keep me going.

Will miss Elle & Rachel though!:cry:

Back