Beeeeeeeeea....

:party0049: good to know you will still be here. To be honest i definitely get some of my motivation from reading all your threads!

Well i really do hope CDC works better for you both, might read up on it and see if it might be better to change to actually, because i think the chicken soup :eek:is nasty on LT! Thats why i cheat in the evening and i am not really cut up for having Strawberry, Vanilla or Chocolate for dinner after a long day at work - too boring!!

Started - 2nd Jul - 15st .8lbs
Week 1 - 15st :D:D:D
Wk 2 - 15st .3lbs:mad:
Wk 3 - 14st .12lbs:D
Wk 4 - 14st .6lbs:D
Wk 5 - 14st .8lbs:mad:
Wk 6 - 14st .7lbs:(
Wk 7 - 14st .5lbs:D

Its DEFINITELY worth considering, specially if you cant abide the LT soup. The sheer variety of products on CD is amazing - plus you can have Coke Zero too!! I got my CD products Friday night, and I just could not sleep as I was so excited to be having something different for breakfast the following day... OK, here is a list I have copied form the CD forum of all the different products:

Milkshakes
Banana
Butterscotch
Cappuccino
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint
Fruits of Forest
Strawberry
Toffee & Walnut
Vanilla

Ready Mades
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Soups
Broccoli & Cheese
Chicken & Mushroom
Oriental Chilli
Mushroom
Tomato
Vegetable

Bars
Caramel
Cranberry
Double Chocolate
Malted Toffee
Orange
Peanut

Extras
Fibre89
Summer Berry Water Flavourings
Sunshine Orange Water Flavourings
Savoury Vegetable
Ketostix
Mix-a-mousse

Cost is around £37.60 a week, so its a bit more dosh but tbh I just dont care, its not *that* much more and I feel like a human being again. Its worth it. There is also a list of CDCs on the CD forum on a Sticky, and more info including phone numbers on the CD website.... Have a browse!!

:thankyou:Elle for the info, the list seems interesting and better i will have a look and consider it actually and well done on loose 4lbs!!:wow: You are almost there i hope when you do reach your target we will get to see your before and after photos! I cant wait to get to into the 12 stones region!

Hello Rachel see you have decided to ditch LT as well, anyway hope we are still on with the challenge :D??

Well i havent been having my shakes in the evening instead i have a little portion of whatever dinner i am making, yesterday evening i had chicken with a handful of rice, sometimes i just have meat or maybe fish for dinner, also tasted my sons chicken nuggets ( very naughty i know) :party0051:

One thing i do is i have loads of water during the day stick to it 100% go home with the intention to sticking to it but half way through preparing dinner i slack and just taste the food! :break_diet:

I can totally understand that and I was bad a few times aswell. I think this was one of the reasons why I wanted to change to CD because if like Elle says you don't feel like you are missing out then I (hope) will be less likely to cheat. I have a couple out nights out coming up so I will be statring again in a couple of weeks and anyway my CDC is on holiday. I have however tried to be good. Apart from last night when I had to go to the pub because friends of our are getting married in Jamaica and we have to egg and flour them etc so I had about 5 beers!! I know I know but I don't like Vodka and tonic!!

Wow..well done Slim shady....actually what you are doing is kinda what CD recommends - they have add a meal week too.

i didn't know that Bea, i guess CD might really be an option for me then, because i am struggling not putting anything in my mouth. I guess i just have to make sure its more protein and small portion of it :eat:

I understand Rachel the main thing is getting back to it when you can and whatever indulgence :party0036:you have just try and not over indulge. Remember less calories means more weight loss! We will get there together dont worry :grouphugg:

I have got a wedding this weekend as well but i am going to try and eat and drink as little as i can.

Let me know how you get on then Slimshady. I just feel a bit down at the minute. I wish my CDC would hurry up and come back from holidays so I can just get started because I am no good at this healthy eating thing!

I will let you know how i can on Rachel.

Dont worry Rachel we all have days like this, when we wished the weight will just drop off and you can eat whatever you want to eat!

One thing i have come to realise with dieting is that its not just about loosing the weight drastically but being able to control the portion of whatever we eat, we can loose it now and then start eating again and put it all back on, I think we just need to work towards maintenance, thats eating but making sure we are eating smaller portions.

My friend who introduced me to Lipotrim lost about 4stones in three month, i havent been able to do that because we are different and i am taking it at my own pace i will rather loose it slowly and maintain it than drastically and miss food so much i put it all back, i think CDC definitely sounds like a better option for u.:grouphugg:

Let me know how you get on then Slimshady. I just feel a bit down at the minute. I wish my CDC would hurry up and come back from holidays so I can just get started because I am no good at this healthy eating thing!

I think its worse when you know you are starting SS - the food devil is well out telling you to eat loads as you will SSing. I have one on my shoulder at the moment telling to eat all around me till I start CD (which is likely to be Saturday now by the time I meet my CDC.

I think its worse when you know you are starting SS - the food devil is well out telling you to eat loads as you will SSing. I have one on my shoulder at the moment telling to eat all around me till I start CD (which is likely to be Saturday now by the time I meet my CDC.

Oh goodness yes you are right Bea... before I started LT I had a blow-out, pizza, wine, everything!! Only because I knew I wouldnt be able to eat *anything* for 5 months!! The only thing I am really missing since I started is cold chicken funnily enough.... and I can have that in about 4 weeks time, hurrah!

mmmmm pizza... I have a pepperoni one in my freezer lol
But my favourite 'treat' meal was always cold chicken, salad and a granary roll..... how odd am I?!

Hi there,

God I understand too, I keep falling off the wagon, especially with the odd vodka (I have changed from wine) I keep trying though as I am sat here with my shake :( . I have 5 weeks to my hols, would it be worth changing to CD at this point?

Love Merlin x

Back