Beegee's Green Day Diary

You must be chuffed to bits Val - you are absolutely storming it at the mo aren't you! You're a darn good advert for WW, I still haven't completely ruled it out - especially as I lost barely half a pound this week (200g - woo hoo :rolleyes:).

Today has been:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries.

L: Pasta & Sauce, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt.

Snack: pineapple

D: Quorn and veg stir fry with rice and stir fry sauce (3).

Alpens (hexb)

Beegee said:
You must be chuffed to bits Val - you are absolutely storming it at the mo aren't you! You're a darn good advert for WW, I still haven't completely ruled it out - especially as I lost barely half a pound this week (200g - woo hoo :rolleyes:).

Today has been:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries.

L: Pasta & Sauce, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt.

Snack: pineapple

D: Quorn and veg stir fry with rice and stir fry sauce (3).

Alpens (hexb)

Thanks beegee really am enjoying the change am trying the simply filling plan this week where u eat zero point food and have 49 weekly points for snacks etc can u believe crumpets are zero points will just have to make sure i only eat till satisfied be easy to eat 4 crumpets instead of 2 all about portion control lol have a good weekend xx

Doing ok thanks Val. Had a bit of a dodgy weekend as it was my dad's 70th birthday - cue meal out, naughty little nibbles and half a glass of champagne etc. I could have been really naughty, wasn't, but will probably manage another sts at best this week.

I'm going to have another look at the WW site again tonight. I don't know if you'll know this Val but if I join online do you think I'd be able to buy books like the Eating Out guide or will I have to get to class? There aren't any at particularly good times for me which is a shame so I'd have to online it again.

Food so far this week has been:

Monday:

B: Porridge (hexb), banana, yogurt, strawberry

L: Chickpea dahl and rice with extra veg. Yogurt.

Snack: Cheese (hexa), grapes, banana

D: Linda sausages (1), gravy (2), roast potatoes, brocolli & carrots.

5 syns on a quarter of a Wispa and a bite of cake. Fibre plus (hexb)

Tuesday:

B: Big fruit salad and yogurt

L: Savoury rice & veg. Yogurt

D: Creamy pasta bake, lots of veg, sauce (3.5), 45g mozzarella

Bit of instore bakery double choc chip cookie (3) - lordy these are sooooo nice. It took all my restraint not to just guzzle the entire lot and say sod it. Quite proud I just picked off a bit from the edge!

Well done on the cookie success Beegee :) !!! I'm laughing at images of you eating a chocolate brick too!!!

Beegee said:
Doing ok thanks Val. Had a bit of a dodgy weekend as it was my dad's 70th birthday - cue meal out, naughty little nibbles and half a glass of champagne etc. I could have been really naughty, wasn't, but will probably manage another sts at best this week.

I'm going to have another look at the WW site again tonight. I don't know if you'll know this Val but if I join online do you think I'd be able to buy books like the Eating Out guide or will I have to get to class? There aren't any at particularly good times for me which is a shame so I'd have to online it again.

Food so far this week has been:

Monday:

B: Porridge (hexb), banana, yogurt, strawberry

L: Chickpea dahl and rice with extra veg. Yogurt.

Snack: Cheese (hexa), grapes, banana

D: Linda sausages (1), gravy (2), roast potatoes, brocolli & carrots.

5 syns on a quarter of a Wispa and a bite of cake. Fibre plus (hexb)

Tuesday:

B: Big fruit salad and yogurt

L: Savoury rice & veg. Yogurt

D: Creamy pasta bake, lots of veg, sauce (3.5), 45g mozzarella

Bit of instore bakery double choc chip cookie (3) - lordy these are sooooo nice. It took all my restraint not to just guzzle the entire lot and say sod it. Quite proud I just picked off a bit from the edge!

Hi beegee not sure as i dont have online membership but if u buy a ww magazine there is an order form u can order most of the books or pm me ur address and i will cut order form out and send it to u , have a good day xx

Oh bad luck Val, that's annoying! Keep at it girl, you'll get there x
Ta for the info on books, looking at the site it does seem as though anyone can order them, not like SW where only members can. Going to have a proper look this evening I hope. Even if I have one WW day, then 1 SW day depending on what I'm up to I think it would benefit me. Lots to think about my end, like how important is it to shift this last couple of stone or shall I just accept my lot and congratulate myself on how far I've come and maintain with SW forever?!

Today has been:

B: Fruit & Fibre (hexb), lots of fruit and yogurt

L: Pasta & Sauce, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: a couple of left over potatoes and veg

D: Bean & quorn chilli, brown rice

Beegee said:
Oh bad luck Val, that's annoying! Keep at it girl, you'll get there x
Ta for the info on books, looking at the site it does seem as though anyone can order them, not like SW where only members can. Going to have a proper look this evening I hope. Even if I have one WW day, then 1 SW day depending on what I'm up to I think it would benefit me. Lots to think about my end, like how important is it to shift this last couple of stone or shall I just accept my lot and congratulate myself on how far I've come and maintain with SW forever?!

Today has been:

B: Fruit & Fibre (hexb), lots of fruit and yogurt

L: Pasta & Sauce, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: a couple of left over potatoes and veg

D: Bean & quorn chilli, brown rice

Hi beegee how do u feel about the last couple of stone do u feel like u really need to lose more or are u comfortable as you are, you have done so well :) well done xx

I really do need to lose them! At the same time I'm not a naturally skinny person and have always had a weight problem which is why to only be 2 stone overweight doesn't seem like that big a deal. That's why I think a change might be good for me to knock off a bit more - even if it's only a stone - I really don't have a problem maintaining and I like being on plan so I'm not worried about piling the weight back on. I just don't think that would happen now tbh.

I really did want to go to a class though and I'm not sure why ... I think I'd like the plan talked through by an expert and I also think some of the consultants enthusiasm may rub off on me. Weird though as I've done SW by myself - quite honestly, I can't begin to understand me but I hope I suss it out soon!

Oh good for you if you fancy a change from SW, give it a go. You know all the options are here for you if you want to swap back. I think it helps you think about food in a different way and also if/when you get back to SW you'll have renewed enthusiasm for all the SW staples!

You have done brilliantly and you'll know when you feel right and ready to maintain :) I cant wait for this moment, but as you know for me its a bit of a bungee game with me and calling target!

Hope you have a great week!

Thanks Val you too x

I'm hoping to spend a lot of time browsing the WW site as I'm now a fully paid up online member! I spent some time earlier just searching for stuff I eat and making notes on the points. I'm not bowled over by the site so far after having heard so many good things. There doesn't seem to be a section like syns online where you can look anything up - you have to do it through a planner or calculate everything, but I'm sure it's just getting used to it and it will seem like second nature soon.

I'm still on SW for now though. Ironically I've had a good couple of days and managed to lose nearly a pound (400g) so am only 2lbs away from my 7 stone mini target. I think I may zip down to Sainsbury's tomorrow and buy a few WW goodies so that I can do some planning and do a day on monday. I'm a bit put out to find that I'm only on 26 points which won't go very far. I thought I'd be on at least 29 as I'm still 'overweight'. Will see how it goes I guess. Even 29 would prompt a major review of portion control!

Have a good weekend all!

Beegee said:
Thanks Val you too x

I'm hoping to spend a lot of time browsing the WW site as I'm now a fully paid up online member! I spent some time earlier just searching for stuff I eat and making notes on the points. I'm not bowled over by the site so far after having heard so many good things. There doesn't seem to be a section like syns online where you can look anything up - you have to do it through a planner or calculate everything, but I'm sure it's just getting used to it and it will seem like second nature soon.

I'm still on SW for now though. Ironically I've had a good couple of days and managed to lose nearly a pound (400g) so am only 2lbs away from my 7 stone mini target. I think I may zip down to Sainsbury's tomorrow and buy a few WW goodies so that I can do some planning and do a day on monday. I'm a bit put out to find that I'm only on 26 points which won't go very far. I thought I'd be on at least 29 as I'm still 'overweight'. Will see how it goes I guess. Even 29 would prompt a major review of portion control!

Have a good weekend all!

Hi beegee im on 26 as well but dont forget the 49 weeky pp as well :) the last couple of days i've had fruit for breakfast so pp go further. I bought a pp calculator find it very handy i take it shopping with me so if i fancy something can check b4 i buy it, i don't know anyone that follows online so have no idea how good it is. Cant believe ur only 2lb away from ur 7 st mini target i thought u had lost 5 st which is brilliant but 7 st is absolutely tremendous whoop whoop whoop ur a superstar beegee xxx :) and well done on the lb loss xxx

Are you both a SW and WW member for a while, while you are transitioning ;) ???? I hope you dont disappear from the diaries....... I'll be interested to see your menus when you're trying WW. How exciting to be 2lbs from the 7stone loss mark, that is such a huge achievement :) :) :) I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself !!!

Enjoy the weekend :)

Aw thanks hun x Yes I'm still going to be here, I only envisage doing the 3 month thing with WW, it's still SW for life!

I'm SW today but putting my food in the WW tracker and so far I've had fruit salad, yogurt and shreddies for breakfast and jacket potato, beans, cheese and salad for lunch and I've only got 3 points left for the rest of the day :eek::eek: I spent a bit of time this morning going through potential menus and I'm going to need a right overhaul to come in at 26 points a day - I'm not sure it's feasible! However, this could be one of the reasons I'm not losing much weight anymore ... food for thought indeed!

Oh I'm sure you'll work it out when you get going and then you'll be reaping the rewards ;)

Back