Beegee's Green Day Diary

Beegee said:
Hi guys, all good here thanks! Not been doing much in my diary as my food is so boring and also I've been alternating between SW and WW so not all relevant to a SW diary!

I maintained this week, I've had a couple of bad weekends in a row so at the mo am probably being 75% good but am still weighing in every week to make sure I don't start to gain. I'm happy with that for now. I've just bought a skirt in a 14 which is roomy and I'm reasonably happy being the size I am.

I've also been spending quite a bit of time on a (different!) website to make some money - £25 in Amazon vouchers in a month! Not quite sure what to spend them on at the mo, but it will be useful at birthday and Xmas time! Will catch up with everyone's diary later when I'm not on the phone! xx

Hi beegee well done for maintaining x always handy if u can make a bit of extra money I was on a survey site but got fed up with answering loads of questions only to be told I wasn't suitable think its because I don't have loads of little kids living with me I should have fibbed lol
Hope u have a good week xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, sorry, been away for a bit so very out of touch! Must do some catching up on diaries tomorrow. At the moment I'm just losing the will to live watching the Olympics. my 6 year old is into it and very keen on having a late night! Saw the torch on the river earlier so we're all Olympic'ed out!

Emsie - the sites are sort of worth it but very time consuming! I'm doing Swagbucks at the moment which is getting a bit addictive. I'm making at least £25 a month but it takes a long time and can be a bit soul destroying when you keep getting disqualified from surveys. I also do You Gov, Ipsos and Valued Opinions. If I didn't have kids and a smartphone I wouldn't bother as they seem to be a desirable demographic.

Dieting is going ok in a sts way. I had a loss a couple of weeks ago but then put it back on last week while away. Summer holidays are going to be a struggle!

Will try to catch up properly soon x

Nice to hear from you again.

Yeh I sat up and watched the Olympics opening ceremony wish I had just waited for the highlights lol that was one longgggg ceremony! X

Hey Val, just left you a message - nice to see you back. I'm still having some SW days, some WW days and some days where I just try to be sensible! Today was one of those as we were at the Harvester for lunch and the day before was similar. Wednesday I had to get lunch from M&S so chose sushi and diet crisps - I'm trying here but summer holidays are a killer when you're out and about all the time.

Since I was last on here I've become borderline obsessive with the Olympics and am watching it as much as I can. The cycling road races have been going through where I live so we've seen Team GB 'live' for 3 days. The time trial on wednesday when Bradley Wiggins won was AMAAAAZING! I'm currently in a ticket queue to see if I can get tickets for the paralympics so we can see the stadiums and village in person. Don't know whether that will come to anything, but worth a shot.

Good luck for the weekend everyone - have a good one x

Hi beegee hope all ok with you, I'm waiting for the paraolympics to start I will be glued to it I have so much admiration for them I didn't watch much of the normal Olympics ;-)
Have a good week xx

Where are u Beeg?

Kx

Beeg , are you there luvvie??

Kx

Back