Beegee's Green Day Diary

This was weigh in on Thursday! However, I'm not uber stressed yet as I had a bad weekend, am ovulating (bloat fest - sorry tmi) and I also had a dodgy tummy earlier on in the week which had made me a bit constipated (again, tmi - sorry!) So with all those factors in play I think I should give it a bit longer!

I'm in a grumpy old mood today - kids are driving me loopy and I've just eaten 2 crumpets because I was cross. I don't really think I'm helping myself here!

Beegee said:
I did however forget to mention the major downside of WW for me though which is far from losing weight I'm gaining at a rather alarming rate :eek: My last SW weigh in I was 76.9kg, I'm now 77.7!! As it takes me an eternity to lose that much weight I'm starting to panic slightly...

Yes , that would worry me too luvvie - but it's probably your body adjusting to a new system !!
Fingers crossed for you hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK, positive weigh in news today, I have lost last weeks hideous gain and an extra 200g so am now 76.7kg. I think I'm going to do another WW week as I'm still enjoying it, although am starting to struggle a bit with the much more restrictive free food list. I have found out that quorn deli slices are free on filling and healthy though and I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to take out a sandwich for lunch the other day rather than have to make a pot of savoury rice or something. Much more convenient! I'm also liking having a little packet of WW biscuits in the evening instead of a cereal bar and having a crumpet or slice of toast as a snack.
I'm definitely having less calories than on SW so will stick with WW until I crack under the strain of having no cheese or flavoured yogurts!

Well done on the loss :) yeh I definitely ate less on simply filling too! X

OK, positive weigh in news today, I have lost last weeks hideous gain and an extra 200g so am now 76.7kg. I think I'm going to do another WW week as I'm still enjoying it, although am starting to struggle a bit with the much more restrictive free food list. I have found out that quorn deli slices are free on filling and healthy though and I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to take out a sandwich for lunch the other day rather than have to make a pot of savoury rice or something. Much more convenient! I'm also liking having a little packet of WW biscuits in the evening instead of a cereal bar and having a crumpet or slice of toast as a snack.
I'm definitely having less calories than on SW so will stick with WW until I crack under the strain of having no cheese or flavoured yogurts!

Excellent news on the weight loss Beegee :D :D :D I'm so glad you're enjoying the ww :) I'm still loving it, although this week I've used most of weeklies earlier than i wanted too, I'm feeling much more in control and have a do-able attitude! We can do this :)

PS thanks for your msg on my diary!

I don't get it Beeg? What can you eat and what can't you eat?

BTW well done on your weight loss!! That's fab

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all!

K - have a look at this http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf It's like the SW free food list but smaller! For me, benefits are that it includes bread products which has been lovely - it's very refreshing to be able to snack on a crumpet (sad but true). It's also good to have skimmed milk freely. Negatives are no cheese! You can have anything else you want though, you just have to count the WW point value for it with a max of 49 per week. The last couple of days I've counted a couple of points on cheese so I don't become calcium deficient!

I've had a positive week, one day I had 3 compliments from people I've barely spoken to before but suddenly had reason to and they all commented on how they'd seen me around and noticed me shrinking. I also walked into the dentist and she said 'my god you've lost so much weight!' - it's good to still get compliments particularly because I've barely lost half a stone since I last saw the dentist 6 months ago! I think I'll probably do another few days of WW, I'm out for the day on monday and want to take a sandwich with me!

It's naughty saturday now though, I'll do my usual of being good all day but I'm out with hubby this evening and beer and curry will be involved. Frankly, 49 weekly points won't cover it! The last few weeks I've found it harder to get back on track on sunday too which is unusual. Monday is fine, sunday is still a bit dodgy. I'm hoping this week will be different as I'm all enthused and encouraged by my compliments and want to net a decent loss. Who knows I might even get into the century club soon!

Wow - get you with all the compliments :) Thats so lovely!

Enjoy your beer and curry night :) I've been cooking today and made a curry from Jamie Olivers book, made his tikka massala paste but without the coconut and then used the paste in a veg jalfrezi recipe, so will call it tikka jalfrezi. It smells lush!

Are you finding it ok still ? I still eat plenty of cheese (and nuts) on ww, I think thats whats keeping me sane (and losing too!) :)

hi beegee just catching up with every ones diaries after being away for the week, if ur not losing on ww but gaining try having the crumpets as a meal (breakkie or lunch) rather than as a snack and see if that makes any difference :) i'm trying to get back on plan after piggin out all week hard to get back to it after eating c**p all week eeek, have a good week xx

hi beegee how did u manage to stay so motivated to lose all that weight can you pass some my way ;) i am such a light weight i'm struggling with the stone i've put back on nearly gave in this morning but got over "it". i am having an uphill struggle at the moment it's like a battle of the wills,create.phpWHERE CAN I BUY WILLPOWER.gifhope u have a good day xx

I've been cooking today and made a curry from Jamie Olivers book, made his tikka massala paste but without the coconut and then used the paste in a veg jalfrezi recipe, so will call it tikka jalfrezi. It smells lush!

Are you finding it ok still ? I still eat plenty of cheese (and nuts) on ww, I think thats whats keeping me sane (and losing too!) :)

That curry sounds fab! Was it good? Mine was nice on saturday night but was one of those where you bit into some little seed or spice and instantly regretted it and started to sweat. Your mouth just about calmed down, then you did it again. Good job I'd had a couple of beers to numb the pain ;)

I'm still doing Filling and Healthy and still liking it. Today I've had Shredded Wheat and banana for brekkie and homemade soup and a bagel for lunch. I do sometimes spend a few points on cheese and yogurt as have been panicking about becoming calcium deficient!

if ur not losing on ww but gaining try having the crumpets as a meal (breakkie or lunch) rather than as a snack and see if that makes any difference

Hey Val, you're totally right, I shouldn't really be snacking on crumpets! In my (rather poor) defence, I only have 1 or 2 a day and I only do it because they're not points. Sometimes I'd genuinely rather have a yogurt. Seems silly having something which has twice as many calories instead, but I guess you have to trust the plan :airquote:! Either way, it's better than a mugshot!!

how did u manage to stay so motivated to lose all that weight can you pass some my way ;) i am such a light weight i'm struggling with the stone i've put back on nearly gave in this morning but got over "it". i am having an uphill struggle at the moment it's like a battle of the wills,View attachment 49529

Oh poor you, it can be so hard can't it. I guess when your head is in the right place you just really want to stick to plan and achieve. At all other times, it's damage limitation! However much you're struggling Val, remember that the choices you're making now are probably way better than before you started - the fact you're conscious of being 'naughty' is a huge step in itself! Hang in there hun, your diary looks as though you're doing brilliantly back on track. You can only do your best, don't be too hard on yourself xx

Oh yes my curry was good! I had it again today, for lunch. 5pp and then 3pp for brown rice. The rest of my colleagues has take away, but I took my own in an innocent style pot with it all ready to go. Rest of the day didnt pan out too well but I did feel virtuous at lunch time :)

Sounds like you are enjoying the freedom of the plan, I love your little airquote man :) Have a good week!

Have your loses been better on sf than sw xx

Hi Blonde8 :wavey: thanks for popping in! It's hard to judge losses at the mo as I've only had 2 weigh in's! The first one I gained, second one I lost what I'd gained and a couple of extra grams, so net result is about a STS. However, I have had a couple of naughty saturday nights so at this point can't say I've stuck to the 49 weeklies. I've come a long way over the last couple of years so at the moment I'm pretty much maintaining with a little loss thrown in every so often. I wanted a crack at WW for a change of free foods and I'm definitely having less calories, whether it's less enough to lose another stone in the longer term remains to be seen!

Gobolino - curry sounds amazing and well done on remaining virtuous in difficult circumstances today. That's another NSV you've racked up right there! I am still enjoying WW. I keep thinking I must go back to SW and I will do, but maybe not quite yet ;), still have work to do here before I change back I think!

I keep thinking I must go back to SW and I will do, but maybe not quite yet ;), still have work to do here before I change back I think!

I love the fact that you're sicking with it and enjoying it so much you are in for the slightly longer term :)

Exciting weigh in news - lost 300g which has just tipped me into the century club. Like an utter saddo, I was straight on here updating my profile. It's only half a pound but it's got me a great big shiny sticker!

Beegee said:
Exciting weigh in news - lost 300g which has just tipped me into the century club. Like an utter saddo, I was straight on here updating my profile. It's only half a pound but it's got me a great big shiny sticker!

Wow amazing what a huge achievement well done :-D x

:winner: Congratulations !!!! Very exciting and such an achievement Beegee, you've every right to be well and truely chuffed !!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks all! I'm back on SW this week, my crumpets and WW bread have run out and I'm getting a bit bored of the limited list so I'm having a change.

I had a pretty naughty weekend - AGAIN. That's the one thing I've struggled with on WW - because I can't get my weekly takeaway and glass of wine within the weeklies I tend to be a bit 'sod it', I can't do it within points so I may as well go waaaaaaay over (rather than not have anything at all :rolleyes:). On SW I know I can do everything well within weekly syns and I'm not tempted to go over. So, yesterday was:

B: Yogurt, berries, banana, Shreddies (hexb) - nice to have different cereal again!
L: Jacket potato, beans, sweetcorn, salad, half fat cheese (hexa), yogurt, satsuma
D: Quorn peppered steak, potatoes, carrots, brocolli, gravy (2)
Fibre Plus

I was a bit peckish yesterday though because I forgot what I used to snack on and wasn't allowed a crumpet! I've not got enough fresh fruit in at the moment or any yogurts so I'm struggling. Tesco coming tomorrow though so it's all good!

Back