Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Hi Bee!

Why not order a kid's meal and ask for Special Sauce on the burger instead?

I had a Quarter Pound Cheeseburger meal on our way back from Bath. I ordered a medium, hold the onions (so it was fresh - plus I can't eat raw onions), and a black coffee. I ended up giving DD 1/2 my fries as I ordered her a medium chicken tenders meal. I usually take off the top bun and fold it half. So. It's two 1/2 patties on a 1/2 flat bun. Cuts the empty carbs way down.

Back! lol. Had my burger (minus the top meat) and half a chicken nugget and 5 fries. Im gonna have either a chili pack (less carbs) or just an omelette later on for dinner. And then thats me done for the day. very pleased....

AND. I just went to the hairdressers to chat to her about my cut and colour and its all been decided and is booked in for next monday. She did a skin test and Im good to go. :D Cant wait. OMGGGGG. and Im 225 now so even though i said I was going to wait until 220lbs, I have the expat meet up on the 7th or 8th (weekend after next) so I wanted to have my hair done in time for that. And i figure if im super spot on this week, I might get within a couple of lbs of it anyway!

*jigs*

Morning!

224.4 today. :)

Im gonna go out with the girls for a bit. Its toddler tales at the library at 10am and I have to stop at the doctors on the way in to get hubby's prescription. After the library, I will go and get the script filled and stop at Wilko for some pillows. Im sure there was something else I wanted/needed to do but crap if i can remember what it was. lol.

Im really pleased that I am so in the zone atm. It really makes this so much easier. Im also really looking forward to my hair appointment on monday. :D

Im still waiting for fenwick to ring to arrange delivery for my new stroller. 2 fkn weeks. We went with them because we figured they would be the best service and quickest/most efficient...etc etc. And so far...suuuch a disappointment.

Food today:

Chili
pancake
spag bol
3x eggs
1x light cheese slice

WHOO HOO!

Congrats on a new low! And nice benchmark.

Sounds like a busy, but productive day. I hope the stroller isn't delivered whilst you're out. (Isn't that the way, though!?)

Welcome happybunny!! :)

Thanks everyone. Im really excited but like you, Lou, Im a little worried that its gonna go back up at any minute haha. So Im waiting to update my stats and to co0lour in my flowers until my Sunday WIs. Thats the point of a weekly WI, anyway. I still like to see what it weigh most days...just to make sure that there isnt a random upward trend ever. anyway.

So...small change in food plans for today. Buggy is ready to be collected OR I would have to wait til tuesday for delivery. Not happening. So we are going into town to collect it tonight as soon as hubby gets home from work. So that means, we will be having dinner in town. Which means, we are poor and cheap, so fast food. Bk it is. hahah. I have tweaked my intake for today. Ive had 3 eggs and 1 chili pack...and I will have a whopper JR. and half a porridge pancake (will make 2 and only have 1 today) that all gives me 869 cals and 55 carbs. perfect.

After this..we have nothing going on. so i can get back to packs properly! lol Im busy working on my 2nd litre of water now. Almost done. :D

Ive pretty much sold the current stroller too. YAY! £180 for it (it was £280 6 months ago, brand new). So that will help SO much. *jig* Lady should be collecting it tomorrow!

Ha you've almost got a much for the buggy as I got for me car lol

I'm quaffing coke zero cherry this afternoon...and I had hot chicken from Tesco at lunch *naughty* can't get cocky....this is the point at which I always mess up I must stay focused...I think I'll have a sneak peek at scales tomorrow see what is going on weight wise. No matter how many times I tell myself 'it's just protein' it is extra calories that I don't need. I've got a good enough sure of calories on my ass!!! About three years worth!!

Have fun in town :) you're such a sweet family

hahhaa. love you Lou. <3 chicken is so much better than the "oh well its just a bit of..." that we were famous for in our last attempts. as long as you really do stick to protein as extras you are absolutely fine. youre doing flippin brilliantly, honeybee! <3

Just got home. In love love love with new buggy and old one is going to be collected tomorrow. Had a whopper and just left off the bottom bun. except it didnt dawn on me to do that until about 1/3 of the way in. lol. but i already factored in for the whopper when i manage time to get in my pancake as planned in the afternoon. I had 3 tiny fries too.

very pleased with myself. :D lol Havent had enough to drink today (only 2L) though so i might just wait to get weighed again until thursday or friday.

have a terrible headache.

Yay to the new buggy and self-control. I need to get going on my water. Not been great.

morning :)

Its wednesday which means I have 4 full days until WI. This morning I was 224.6 so virtually sts. Which is absolutely fine by me. lol. I didnt get in as much water as usual yesterday and I had a whopper. hahah. So yanno...sts is great! Back on it today. Im not going out at all, so thats good....I can focus on being back on packs and also maybe tidy this minging flat up a bit. maybe. lol

Food today :

cheesy pasta pack with 100g quorn and 50g veg
spag bol
a/c pancakes
2 eggs

849 cals 57 carbs

So. As much as I like the taste of the cheesy pasta packs...theyre hard to make. Ive found I have to actually soak it for aggggges for the pasta to soften up. Otherwise, pick out all the pasta and boil it in water, then drain it and add it back to the powder and add the water as it states and cook it in the micro that way. Too much hard work. lol.

Anyway Im working through my "excess" packs (the cheesy pasta and spag bols) and gonna try, after today to get back on an even keel where i have 4 packs a day while staying within my range for cals and carbs and thats it. I also ordered a bars bundle and a wafer bundle from SML. Theyre all quite low in carbs and will be nice for my sweet cravings. :)

Morning!

Sounds like a good pan buying the bundles.

I can't get the pasta ones right, either.

Well..its weird because with the spag bol...i add 160ml of boiling water and let it sit for 5-10 mins and its perfect after i nuke it. But the cheesy pasta, the first time I had it I did the same thing and it was crunchy. bleh. lol. It seems far more reluctant to soften. lolol.

Well..its weird because with the spag bol...i add 160ml of boiling water and let it sit for 5-10 mins and its perfect after i nuke it. But the cheesy pasta, the first time I had it I did the same thing and it was crunchy. bleh. lol. It seems far more reluctant to soften. lolol.

Thicker pasta?

Last edited:
Back