Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning

221lbs which makes 5lbs off this week. Very thrilled with that. Only 1lb off meeting my goal.

As for surgery, we wont really ever be able to afford to pay for it. So its not really an option sadly.

Shopping coming today...otherwise nothing happening today. Tomorrow is hair cut day.

Morning K,

Morning

221lbs which makes 5lbs off this week. Very thrilled with that. Only 1lb off meeting my goal.

As for surgery, we wont really ever be able to afford to pay for it. So its not really an option sadly.

Shopping coming today...otherwise nothing happening today. Tomorrow is hair cut day.

Fantastic loss!

Never say never -- and there have been lots of changes to US healthcare.

221! :O that's AMAZE! is tomorrow 'hair day'? You're virtually at the 220 target for that you superstar :D

I also want a tummy tuck but will probably just make do with tucking it into big pants ;)

When I get back to goal, maintain for a year (working out) -- my DH said if I still feel I need a TT then we'll find a way to pay for it. But, it's a big operation -- so, I'm hesitant.

Yeah I also worry about the recovery time it is a big op and wouldn't be able to drive etc so family would be lost!!!

Maybe when kids grown up...but by then should I care about whether I can get my belly out in a bikini? Haha...I'll see how it fits into my clothes after weight loss and evaluate then :)

Morning!

Morning

Guess who met her goal? 220.8 this morning. Huzzuh!

Now lets go git dis hur did! Hahah

Contras! Can't wait if your new "do"!

woo hoo! go girlfriend :D :D

I've been toying with the idea of putting my lip ring back in, the hole is still open but I took it out thinking I was too old for it...hmm, keeping my options open by keeping the hole open :D :D

I have ZERO piercings now it's mental, I used to have 23 in one ear :D :D I lost my last piercing last year, noticed a ball on the bathroom floor, didn't think anything of it, later went to toilet in a restaurant and a ring came out when I wiped ;) ;) and then I didn't bother trying to put it back in straight away (partly I was so fat that I couldn't really see what I was doing) and then when I did try it had closed up and I was like, c'est la vie :D :D

I took my nose piercing out a few months after I had it done as I couldn't stop sticking my finger in my nose to check the wire wasn't poking out haha - a ring would solve that problem :D should have thought of that lol

Us kids of the 90s do love our piercings :D

Omg Lou! me too. I had my ear cart done and double holes in both lobes and my tongue done. and now i have ZERO. My first holes in my lobes are still open but i lost my earring and i have to wear gold or i break out :/ And i cant find any earrings here that are suitable. (i usually wear small hoops with a post and the post here is a weird shape EVERWHERE ive looked wtf) anyway. We are not too old. Ive just decided this...like yesterday.

And yes....yes we do love our piercings.

Right...morning!!

221.0 today. So effectively sts (gone up a tiiny bit. DOESNT MATTER). lol.

Im gonna go out and get pancake stuff for my hubby and kids.

So my food today -

2x eggs
Spag bol
ac porridge
chili
sml peanut bar (theyre small but only 6g carbs!!!)

OUCH! I don't see inflicting pain as a reward! ;)

I think the eyebrow piercings with the bars look very good . . . But I am sensitive to metals and even gold bothers me. So, I don't even have pierced ears any more. I gave up after an allergist told me -- I could try platinum. Seriously?! My DD can wear anything now that her ears are healed. She loves her earrings. I was going to get her a cartilage punch on one ear -- but if you're under 16 they won't do it. Now, she doesn't seem bothered.

Back