Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Hey Bee!
You're doing so well, I'm really impressed!

I know what you mean about the cheesy pasta being crunchy no matter what... Like you as a last resort sometimes I pick the pasta out with a small sifter and boil it :p In a way it's worth it, because it does taste good :)

Hope you have a lovely day!

x

Been spot on again today. So far Ive had 1 of my pancakes (another one in the fridge that i had actually forgotten about. lol ) spag bol and my eggs. i still have my cheesy pasta with quorn for dinner tonight. :) Ive had all my water already so will probably have a bit of coke zero with dinner.

feeling great but am so tired. lol

Thicker -- iphone auto correct strikes again!

No wonder you're tired . . . You got more done before 9 a.m. Than many people do all day!

Morning.
STS again - 224. Not gonna weigh til Sunday for WI now. :)

I never thought of using a strainer. LOL. Duh. I did that last night and SO MUCH EASIER. Min, youre a genius. haha.

So I have to post the Wii we sold...but I cant get it under the stroller so I will have to do it this evening after hubby gets in from work. The guy we sold it to is a total knob too. He sent a message after he bought it with a list of requirements including such HILARIOUSLY not-gonna-happen type things as "print your full name and ebay user name clearly on the top of the box so that I can see it before I unpack it" and "Use the smallest box/packaging as is possible and enough tape to secure but not too much". Wtf? haha. idiot. You bought a nintendo wii with 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks and 16 games plus the balance board for 70 quid. Piss off. lol. But whatev. Its clean and tidy and all in working order. I will chuck it in a box and post it to ya. Thats about the extent of it.

Anyway. I cant remember if i mentioned it or not but I ordered a bars bundle and a wafer bundle from SML. Well theyre due to be delivered today. So im gonna try a wafer tonight as my evening snack with a cup of coffee, as my 4th pack.

So, food today:

Chili x1
Spag bol x1
AC pancakes x1
SML wafer x 1
Boiled egg x1

Cals 806, Carbs 65

Evening!

What weird requests! I could see him suggesting "proof of posting" but the other stuff is weird. I wonder if he is reselling the stuff (running a business).

Be sure to send it signature required -- I suspect he'll claim he never got it or it was broken.

Morning!

Not much time this morning.

223.4 today

Ran a bit last night (lol!!) and actually kinda liked it.

Zoes poorly so i have to take her to the doc but in order to make sure I get her an appointment today I have to go down there and queue this morning. If you ring on the day, you may or may not get through before the appointments are gone. So I will leave here at about 5 mins to 8 - so just over half an hour. Gotta sort breakfast for them and get dressed.

Got my sml bars and wafers and had a choc wafer as my 4th pack yesterday. OMG, deeelish!!! Gonna try a vanilla wafer or bar today x :D

yeah sounds like he's selling it on and doesn't want to unpack it before he sends it on? what a prick though!! haha

what are the wafers like? I'm not a fan of 'real' wafers really (well those pink things) ...ooh your message popped up mid typing there and I see they're yummy..:)

OMG 223! *funky dance* you are doing SO well

Hope baby is alright :( just seems like they're constantly ill at that age doesn't it, my 2 always had ear infections and things like that but now they're both rarely ill so I think it's just their immune systems getting tested and toughening up. no consolation when you're looking after a poorly baby though :(

when is your hair-do? Monday?!

Morning!

I hope your little one is better soon.

Im home. Phew. What a morning!

Went to the doctor (again, after going down just to secure an appointment) and Zoe has a chest infection and ive got her some antibiotics. i went to the fruit n veg shop and got some strawbs, oranges and apples for tabby as thats the majority of what she'll eat - fruit :/ Got a copy of hubby's passport made at the library. Paid my credit card bill. Got a postal order at the post office. Got hubby a coffee at greggs and took it to him at work (he works in our town centre). Went to wilko for a card and jiffy pack thing to post sister's bday present in - and happened to find 3 story books that were reduced from £5 to 25p!! Score! tabby was very excited. Went to boots for sister's bday present (mmm soap & glory stuff) and for some soap and glory facial exfoliator for my god awful face. its so dry (esp my forehead and cheeks) that its FLAKING. Ew. :( And then walked home again. Whew. Im absolutely shattered. probably should have had a pack or at least an egg before I left but I didnt. So Im kinda running on empty but Ive changed back into my loungey PJs and have the windows open and started my water. My spag bol pack is soaking and Im just going to chill for a bit. Zoe is asleep in her stroller so Im leaving her there. lol. And Tabbys having lunch now. *yawn*. Is it bedtime yet? lol

Wow! Your industry never ceases to astound me. You get more done toting two tiny kinds around -- on foot -- than people I know with no kids at home and a car parked five feet from the front door (i.e. me).

What a sweet wife! I didn't think M was lucky after the awesome birthday activities, delivering a hog drink to him at work would convince me.

I have been on a go-slow ever since I got home! Im sooo tired and want to nap but its too late now and I dont think Tabby wouldve slept before. Bleh. Early night, me thinks. lol

Im gonna have my pancake and a cup of coffee now. Then I will still have chili and my bar for later :D

I have been on a go-slow ever since I got home! Im sooo tired and want to nap but its too late now and I dont think Tabby wouldve slept before. Bleh. Early night, me thinks. lol

Im gonna have my pancake and a cup of coffee now. Then I will still have chili and my bar for later :D

I think I need an afternoon cup of coffee. I'm tired and I've done very little.

Awwww poor Zo Zo.

Are you interested in joining Cactus' March Walking Challenge (in addition to your planking)?

I put down 20 miles -- his will be long lovely hill walks (as he lives in scenic Ireland). Mine will be daily dog walks. Yours could be daily buggy dashes -- is there a nice nice place to walk with the children? Along a river path?

Ugh. Ive been so blah today. Im going out with some expat friends on friday, for dinner, and I tried on a couple of tops. They fit now and that makes me happy. But honestly? I feel so crap about all the horrible skin I have. I need an armlift, a full lower body lift (incl tummy tuck and thighs) and a boob lift. Seriously....Its like Ive done all this hard work and....Im still gross. I still have issues. I still feel horrible about myself. I am having one of those "why bother" kinda days. I havent gone off plan...mainly because I just have no appetite. I feel pretty sick to my stomach. I looked in the mirror, mid-clothes-changing and I just burst into tears. Like a massive sobbing shaking cry. Whether Im actually fat or Im thin with this skin..I will always be a fat girl. Always. Its pretty sh!tty.

:( :( hugs bee :(

Is cosmetic surgery cheaper in states? Is it an option do you think? You're still healthier with the weight off, it is worth it don't forget that

And I know you're fully clothed but I think you look great in your pics xxx

Back