Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

lunch time and omg...i reckon the new four cheese pasta - once doctored up a little, is a BRILLIANT pack from SnS. Seriously....Ive added a tablespoon of knorr chicken boullion powder, a palmful of peas (i know..NAUGHTY! not on the "veggies allowed" list! haha), 2 mushrooms and a palmful of quorn chkn pieces...maybe about 8 bits. And its bloomin fab!! already had a few bites as well...so there was more. lol. so good! tastes like one of those pasta & sauce packets....

View attachment 145866

Think I will try that tonight (well no peas - it is only my first day!). Been a while since I did SnS and didn't realise that the cheese pasta had changed...I hope I ordered some! If not I will get some in my next order. Looks lovely!¬

Morning.

223 this morning. So despite the absolutely insane days off Ive had this week...ive still managed a tiny loss. I seem to be feeling more in control now (bwahahaha. she says!) Totm is done now..finally. And Im doing much better..no cravings etc. So i should be able to get through the next week..on plan. In the first instance, my goal is to get through TODAY on plan. my mini-mini goal is to get through the week. I will deal with anything past that when I get to it!

Shopping is being delivered today. and we are going to get cracking with clearing out the spare room. I did a bit yesterday but not much. :)

food today (more for me to keep track...)

S: babybel
B: pancake
L: chili with 1 egg
S: boiled egg
D: spag bol
S: half atkins adv bar

868/64

i realized in edinburgh that if i have the bar in bits and space it out or have half at a time...i can digest fine. whew!

What a day. Not a total fail but not on plan either. Had pancake in the morning. Then chili with a bit of salad at lunch. Then in that scary, hard time around 4 i got ravenous and had half a pb&j sandwich. Then quorn and salad for dinner. Boo. So close to being perfect!

Oh well. Tomorrow is another chance to get it right! And hubby offered to get a take away...nearly caved and had pizza but didnt. So..WIN!

Did sooo much clearing out and condensing of keepsakes and photos. We keep every card...letter..note...between us and lots of family ones too. But chucked out LOADS.

Did lots of shredding that needed doing. Whew! Ordered some boxes and will start packing properly once theyve arrived.

its really real! (Well..it will be if visa gets here tomorrow as scheduled!) Lol.

shattered!

Ignore it and keep going. Good grief if I had been through all that sort of emotional stuff I'd have had more than a cornetto. The rest of the day was pretty good. Glad you are getting stuff sorted and have your accommodation plan. Whatever happens with your sister - I agree don't put more pressure on it than it needs. This is such a lovely chance for you all to spend time together. And I think the relationship between nieces and their aunties is a special one - better not to let anything get in the way of that.

You don't suck, one Cornetto is nothing, the way I was yesterday it would have been the whole box and then whatever else I could get my hands on!!

It's all so exciting and scary you're keeping it together really well. naughty OH suggesting takeaway I would be fifty stone if my OH encouraged that sort of behaviour!! Luckily he is a cheapskate so never wants takeaway ;)

Hope your visa arrives today :)

morning.

obvs didnt bother weighing. who needs such sadness so early in the morning, right? hahaha

Not only is my hubby's visa due today...but today is my 10 year "Immiversary". Ive been in the UK for 10 years today. Crazy, no? lol. YES!

So...yeah. Excited and everytime I hear a car door close, I run to the window. HAHA - watch it not come today. lolol. So I said to hubby this morning "its my 10 year immiversary today you know...so where my present?" and he said "uh...oh yeah! its being delivered today....hopefully". HAHAHA. Clever. And he's right...theres no better gift. Woot! Im goin home!

Anyway. Im pretty disappointed in myself for yesterday. But Ive already chosen my packs and taken them out of the cupboard. He suggested a takeaway yesterday out of sweetness. I was sooo exhausted from hefting boxes all over the place and going through our junk and just being so busy. I couldnt be bothered to then trek into the kitchen to proceed to make 4 different meals for everyone. And there was a sink full of dishes. And I was all groaning and complainy about how I couldnt be bothered and where is MY butler. lol. So he was trying to be nice. Not sabbotagey. I think he meant a chicken kebab. I was just THINKING pizza. hahaha.

so. yeah. woop. its lovely today. sunny and bright. :) more sorting to do today and hubbys going to get a haircut. also....need to go to the bank. but am going NOWHERE until this visa gets here and/or hubby gets back from his haircut. lol. wouldnt miss this delivery!!

Scream!!!! So so exciting. has husband quit his job yet? I want him to poop on the floor displays so bad ;)

I'm jealous of your whole new life, I love fresh starts, new year is my fave!! you could reinvent yourself ( if you weren't already so fabulous) you could do anything!!!!!

Xxx

Morning :D

So, todays the day. We leave our flat and head to Mancs exactly 10 weeks from today! Which means...ive done my weigh in - 225lbs and this is seriously my LAST chance to get off as much as possible in 10 weeks. Im going to make my WIs on Tuesdays now...as this is day 1 of my last stint. I woke up this morning with no cravings...no nothing. I have so much other stuff going through my head - this is finally a good thing..for once! lol. Im going to sort through my packs and see if I can make them work/stretch. I might be able to if i only have 2 a day and then some quorn or eggs for the 3rd meal. So I would need 2 a day for 2 weeks...so thats 70 days..at 2 packs a day is 140 packs that I need. Plus 2 for today. Im gonna go count them up now......

Right ...I have 109. Which means that JUST to have 2 packs a day I need another 33 packs. I am going to do a FULL week on plan and then...only then..will i buy more packs. SnS do their simplicity plus plan (its the 5 a day) - 35 items for 48 quid. So I will do that, i think. But not until Ive done a full week on plan.

Anyway...today I have to go run some errands and get some bananas for the girls. Im exhausted...Zoe woke up at 6am! And Tabby woke up...even though she really needed WAY more sleep. So i think we will head out early..and then come back and I will put them down for an early nap. I might go through their drawers while theyre asleep. Ive inadvertantly sold their ikea drawers. LOL. oops.

hubby hasnt quit yet..no. lol. he is taking a week off starting 28th of july so is going to tell his brother we are leaving when he gets back after that. that will give him plenty of notice to find a replacement.

so much to do!

Hubby has said to just buy more packs and do it properly. 3 packs and one meal a day (either eggs or quorn) so thats what i will do. but im still going to wait until ive completed one full week on plan before i buy more.

todays food:

S: babybel fullfat and babybel light
B: chili with 1 egg and salad
L: spag bol and salad
S: pancake (1/2)
D: quorn and salad
S: 1/2 pancake, sf jelly

916/68

seems like loads. but i have one last bag of salad which is actually "goes off" today. It still looks ok so rather than chuck it i will just spread it out through the day. but thats it for the salad/veg for a while. other than some mushrooms with my quorn. helps to bulk it out and theres like..nothing in a mushroom! lol Im also not going to buy babybels anymore after the ones i have in are gone. i have quite a few though....

so today is a bit more usual. i think from tomorrow onward it will look more like:

S: light babybel
B: 2 egg mushroom omelette (with a babybel ..until theyre gone)
L: chili with an egg
S: pancake (1/2)
D: spag bol

885/56

Or

S: light babybel
B: chili with an egg
L: spag bol
S: pancake (1/2), babybel
D: quorn and mushrooms

856/58

After everything is gone that Im not going to continue having (salad...cheese..)

S: boiled egg
B: chili with egg on top
L: spag bol
S: 1/2 pancake
D: quorn and mushrooms
S: 1/2 pancake

855/57

So...Im off to get my breakfast now. We are going to have to have a nap .....early rather than later so it hopefully doesnt effect Tabby's bedtime. lol. she's such a funny sleeper.

Back